Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend 11/3, 272/829 6270.
anyone else get shipped status?
I just looked on ordertrack.app and it says ‘In Transit’ and the Ford Tracker shows ‘Shipped’.
Nice surprise since Ford Chat told me yesterday that the arrival was 11/26-12/4.

I canceled my flight this Saturday from Boston yesterday after hearing the news. Now there’s a slim chance of it coming in.
Service department guy said prep takes 1-2 days if not busy and 3-4 if busy. I’m wondering about the shipping time as well. He also said a truck just came in with some. 😬
WHICH ONES?!?!?! White 4DR Badlands with Lux? Day 854 waiting, so close but yet so far. I don't think any of the 10/24 Build Week was going to Stephens. You have the in now, you can get VINs
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 2.28.35 PM
Sponsored

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just looked on ordertrack.app and it says ‘In Transit’ and the Ford Tracker shows ‘Shipped’.
Nice surprise since Ford Chat told me yesterday that the arrival was 11/26-12/4.

I canceled my flight this Saturday from Boston yesterday after hearing the news. Now there’s a slim chance of it coming in.

WHICH ONES?!?!?! White 4DR Badlands with Lux? Day 854 waiting, so close but yet so far. I don't think any of the 10/24 Build Week was going to Stephens. You have the in now, you can get VINs
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 2.28.35 PM
Just got off the phone with Adcock Brothers, the transport company, 866-966-8348. Pick the option 2 then 2 again. If someone answers give them the last 8 of your VIN. They just told me mine is DELIVERED!!! I don't know if I was this excited at the delivery of my three kids. I didn't have to wait 2 years and 4 months for them!!!

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was built 11/2 and shows shipped. Got an email from John yesterday saying they expect it to Stephens in the next day or so. It shows up on Stephens website as in stock. Does that mean it is physically there now?

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was built 11/2 and shows shipped. Got an email from John yesterday saying they expect it to Stephens in the next day or so. It shows up on Stephens website as in stock. Does that mean it is physically there now?
It does not mean it's on their lot. The Blend Date for my Badlands was today but it also shows as "In Stock" on the Stephens website. I guarantee Bronco John or Tanis will give you call when it rolls off the truck.

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It does not mean it's on their lot. The Blend Date for my Badlands was today but it also shows as "In Stock" on the Stephens website. I guarantee Bronco John or Tanis will give you call when it rolls off the truck.
Just call the number from my post above. I think those of us with a 10/31 build week all came in today on the same truck. I spoke to a service guy who said he was watching them unload them.

Sponsored

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just call the number from my post above. I think those of us with a 10/31 build week all came in today on the same truck. I spoke to a service guy who said he was watching them unload them.
I got the same email today from John, went to Ford Chat and they said the last known location was one of the ramps for shipping at MAP and they were able to supply me with the shipper. I called them and he just asked for the last 8 of the VIN. Already dropped off by the time I called.

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the same email today from John, went to Ford Chat and they said the last known location was one of the ramps for shipping at MAP and they were able to supply me with the shipper. I called them and he just asked for the last 8 of the VIN. Already dropped off by the time I called.
Just called the shipper on mine. Said it was on hold for some reason. So 11/4 build date didn’t make it 😩

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the email today. They have it and the leveling kit is installed. Whoop whoop!

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the email today. They have it and the leveling kit is installed. Whoop whoop!
What leveling kit did you go with and how much did it set you back installed?

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Scheduled for January 9th build.
I’m scheduled for the week of 1/9 as well. On average it sounds like most don’t actually receive until much later, e.g. weeks or even months. Is that your expectation? I definitely was not expecting to get that email yesterday. I guess there is a lot to do to get ready.

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 11/4 blend; 11/16 built changed to awaiting shipment yesterday. Wonder how long it’s gonna take to go 6 hours to SAC. Then I have to figure out how I’m gonna get 10.5 hours from south Ga there. Originally flying but that went through the roof and one way rentals are hard to find here.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 11/4 blend; 11/16 built changed to awaiting shipment yesterday. Wonder how long it’s gonna take to go 6 hours to SAC. Then I have to figure out how I’m gonna get 10.5 hours from south Ga there. Originally flying but that went through the roof and one way rentals are hard to find here.
You might want to price flying into Columbus, Ohio and seeing if you can get a one way rental from there.

I know a lot of people find it cheaper to fly into Columbus and then drive to Charleston, rather than flying directly to Yeager.

It might not be, but doesn't hurt to check.
Sponsored