Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is still at "Built" on the official tracker (which I forget to check, so thanks for the reminder), and switched yesterday from 1/13-1/19 to those "goofy February dates".

Good luck to you, if you actually managed to hitch a ride from the factory! The Stephens web site is still showing the same 15 special orders in Bronco"inventory", you figure they have to move *eventually*.

Which one of those 15 is yours?
Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 10.29.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 10.19.31 AM.png
Mine still says built as well the 22 Race Red 2D
*heavy breathing*

@patientB @tallboy33 @70Bronco

You guys check the official tracker? Backdoor still showing the same goofy Feb delivery dates BUT
Image 1-17-23 at 9.57 AM.jpeg
*heavy breathing*

@patientB @tallboy33 @70Bronco

You guys check the official tracker? Backdoor still showing the same goofy Feb delivery dates BUT
Image 1-17-23 at 9.57 AM.jpeg
what did you do and to whom did you do it, to get a seemingly get a special deliver when there were several of us with the same status as you for weeks just 3 days ago?
Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PP comes in two stages, one at the time of delivery, which shows immediately in our Ford software, the second is determined later by Ford, and we do not give the second tier of PP at the time of delivery because we do not know exactly what that amount will be, so we have to wait on Ford. Some dealers are giving both as an estimated amount for the second part and most of those other dealers are charging 5-20k above MSRP and can afford to apply an estimated amount of PP at the time of purchase. We're selling below invoice, we cannot afford to guess and lose further money on the deal.

/john
John,

I completely understand the reasoning for the process for price protection from 2022. For the 2023 models, since Ford has changed from price protection to private offer certificates in Smart Vincent (under Pgm #38644), does that change the way you can apply the 2023 rebate?

To be clear, I'm not asking to create an undue hardship for Stephens Auto Center, I'm just trying to avoid paying the government a single cent more than required by law.

Thanks!

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine still says built as well the 22 Race Red 2D

what did you do and to whom did you do it, to get a seemingly get a special deliver when there were several of us with the same status as you for weeks just 3 days ago?
Oh I just assumed several of us were gonna be on the same truck, wow. I was a 10/31 build week, for whatever that's worth. I did also email John about it and stapled a hundo to the email, so that must've been it. Feeling lucky at any rate though, y'all gotta be coming right around the corner.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh I just assumed several of us were gonna be on the same truck, wow. I was a 10/31 build week, for whatever that's worth. I did also email John about it and stapled a hundo to the email, so that must've been it. Feeling lucky at any rate though, y'all gotta be coming right around the corner.
Glad you received yours. Maybe that means others will start to be shipped and I hope ours gets delivered soon. So irritating waiting on our MY22's while folks are driving MY23's. BTW, I was a 11/14 build week with a 11/15 blend date, then a chip hold and built, finally on 12/11.

EDIT: Checked the backdoor tracker a few minutes ago. I'm back to the goofy Feb delivery date. At this rate, my Bronco may be delivered the same time as yours. LOL
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1674180080910

Last edited:

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It actually happened!!

My wife was my first call about the news. After all, she's endured 918 days of my frustrations waiting for this day!!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1674179323523

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you received yours. Maybe that means others will start to be shipped and I hope ours gets delivered soon. So irritating waiting on our MY22's while folks are driving MY23's. BTW, I was a 11/14 build week with a 11/15 blend date, then a chip hold and built, finally on 12/11.

EDIT: Checked the backdoor tracker a few minutes ago. I'm back to the goofy Feb delivery date. At this rate, my Bronco may be delivered the same time as yours. LOL
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1674179323523
Ha! Yeah! I've got the same theoretical dates.

Just sold my 2023 Jeep Rubicon, the one I ordered in a huff to see if Jeep could beat Bronco in a factory race (which of course they did) as I waited for a Ford VIN. It did the trick...a month into Wrangler ownership, Ford scheduled me for production.

Here's my 2023 Jeep Rubicon 4dr 2.0 turbo timeline:

- ordered July 2022
- delivered Sept 2022, stickered at $55k, paid $50k out the door to out of state dealer, brought home with fun 5 hour road trip
- Bronco finally scheduled for production, October 2022 (maybe inciting jealousy works?)
- Bronco built, December 9, 2022
- started shopping online sites (Carvana, Carmigos, Vroom, Driveway) to sell Jeep, January 2023
- sold it back to out of state dealer I bought it from, who also drove 5 hours to pick up, for $51k
- still waiting on Bronco. Daily driver is 1987 Mercedes diesel station wagon with 200k+ odometer

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

When my Day 2 reservation finally got a VIN in October 22, people asked when I'd pick it up. I always told them, "Not sure, I'm hoping some time before the end of March."

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John,

I completely understand the reasoning for the process for price protection from 2022. For the 2023 models, since Ford has changed from price protection to private offer certificates in Smart Vincent (under Pgm #38644), does that change the way you can apply the 2023 rebate?

To be clear, I'm not asking to create an undue hardship for Stephens Auto Center, I'm just trying to avoid paying the government a single cent more than required by law.

Thanks!

I am not sure how that's affecting the process. That's something I will need to discuss with sales/finance to see if they have any updated info.

/john

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone should be receiving their offical Ford emails.

Nothing that we don't already know; however, this reads that if you don't receive your Bronco this year - your order is canceled, and you will have to start a fresh order for MY24.

Last edited:

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Everyone should be receiving their offical Ford emails.

Nothing that we don't already know; however, this cements the fact that if you don't receive your Bronco this year - your order is canceled, and you will have to start a fresh order for MY24.
That email certainly reads like you'd lose all reservation time stamp priority. The price protection is one thing, but I've been in this process for 900+ days and that accounts for nothing? Sigh.

Sponsored

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John,
For those of us that FORD decides to cancel our orders, are (would?) you continue your offer for the MY2024 Bronco's?

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ha, remember late last year when we were contemplating Ford's ability to just get it over with and crank out all the remaining unscheduled reservations... but then we theorized they'd be more likely just say 'screw you' to any remaining res holders after 2023 and cancel their orders?

It's painful being right sometimes...

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes I received the email. I don’t have any of the Three deadly options on my build. So I guess Ford just shotgunned the same email to all order holders?

Black Diamond
4Dr
2.3L
Soft Top
Non-SAS
Res date 9/28/2020
Original Order date 3/3/2021

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s what everyone can do to get an estimate if their out-the-door price:

Build the Bronco on Ford.com

Take the MSRP and multiply that by 96.5%, that will give you an idea of the invoice. Subtract $1250 from the invoice (our offer) and subtract the additional $2500 from Ford if you drop Lux, Sasquatch and MIC from the build.

That’s an estimate of course, but it will be in the ballpark.

If a ballpark estimate doesn’t work for you, then I can’t help until the invoice is generated by Ford after the build goes to the plant.

/john
John,

Accepting the deal seems wise but still that is not the car I want. Maybe I could trade it in for a MY2024 or MY2025 to get the features I want. Waiting would be easier with a MY2023 Bronco in the driveway. What are the chances of everyone going away happy if we worked things that way?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John,

Accepting the deal seems wise but still that is not the car I want. Maybe I could trade it in for a MY2024 or MY2025 to get the features I want. Waiting would be easier with a MY2023 Bronco in the driveway. What are the chances of everyone going away happy if we worked things that way?

We can give it a shot. Once we begin getting in stock units, I doubt there will be much, if any, bump above MSRP for normal packages, a bump will exists on special packages, such as Raptors or Heritage Limited.

/john
Sponsored