Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

*NEW/UPDATED SAC LIST BELOW - UPDATE YOUR INFO*

I went back to a 4/19/22 version of the SAC list and cross-referenced the order numbers on that against John's most recent list he posted, and deleted all orders/reservations that were not on John's. John's list did have 6 (I believe) reservations not on the original list. I don't think this reflects those scheduled 1/19, either. If those of you still waiting on a build want to try and give this another shot, it's linked here.

Updated SAC List

Last edited:

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry - this was part of my issue. I'm kind of incompetent with this stuff. Does it not allow you to edit the way I shared it?
It could also just be me...

It's in view-only mode. When I try and switch it - it requires me to request access.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1674253970417

Sponsored

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It could also just be me...

It's in view-only mode. When I try and switch it - it requires me to request access.

1674253970417.png
I went back and edited the original post. Let me know if it works now...

EDIT: Should be good to go now

Last edited:

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went back and edited the original post. Let me know if it works now...

EDIT: Should be good to go now
Looking good!

Two columns (Model / Color) have nothing to select.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking good!

Two columns (Model / Color) have nothing to select.
I know…🤷🏻. Not sure how to fix that. All I did was make a copy of the original and delete all orders that weren’t on John’s spreadsheet, so if anyone knows how to fix that, please do.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know…🤷🏻. Not sure how to fix that. All I did was make a copy of the original and delete all orders that weren’t on John’s spreadsheet, so if anyone knows how to fix that, please do.
My first time playing with Google sheets, haha. Think I got it.

I also added MY23 new colors/trims/Status

Working on MY23 charts.

Last edited:

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John, can you post a picture when this next shipment arrives... if possible? Could be there now or tomorrow or Monday. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John, can you post a picture when this next shipment arrives... if possible? Could be there now or tomorrow or Monday. Hope to hear from you soon.
Did yours switch to "Shipped" on the tracker as well?

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the several mid-November production week folks (im-)patiently waiting for their Broncos to leave MAP, I just refreshed the 'official' tracker page for the 1200th time this Friday afternoon and it says my Bronco has shipped. Based on @cnesbit 's experience earlier this week, it probably means the truck arrived already. :ROFLMAO: Backdoor link is still not updated and no email from Ford yet. Hope springs eternal.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1674253970417
Son of a biscuit eater !! The "official" tracker says "Shipped" while the backdoor tracker still says "Built" but the estimated ship dates have changed from Feb to 20-26 Jan.

So....the same week Bronco John comes back to work, our "Ice Mountain" Bronco's finally leave MAP. Coincidence ? I think not. All hail, Bronco John !!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1674263620402

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think Bronco John works the weekends, especially since his recent ailment. However, I'm only about 45 minutes away from Stephens so I may swing by Saturday afternoon and snoop around, I mean see if there are any Bronco's on the lot.

If so, I'll try to snap a couple of pics with my phone.

@BeachTiger @Bubbbba @cnesbit @patientB

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*NEW/UPDATED SAC LIST BELOW - UPDATE YOUR INFO*

I went back to a 4/19/22 version of the SAC list and cross-referenced the order numbers on that against John's most recent list he posted, and deleted all orders/reservations that were not on John's. John's list did have 6 (I believe) reservations not on the original list. I don't think this reflects those scheduled 1/19, either. If those of you still waiting on a build want to try and give this another shot, it's linked here.

Updated SAC List
If everyone could make sure they drop in and fill this out at their convenience - It'll help us remaining folk out.

I added MY23 colors/statuses/trims. Also, an MY23 chart section so you can see the current mix.

Thanks, BHearn9, for getting this filtered out.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did yours switch to "Shipped" on the tracker as well?
Yes, mine shipped. and @70Bronco you might notice that the estimated ship date you referred to now says 1/20-1/26 BUT look closely, it now says Estimated delivery instead!
Sponsored