Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please update it I dont seem to be able to.

Also my second reservation which is also on the list is almost Identical to my first one except for the Color
Res 10189149 is Dave4x4’s 2dr Shadow Black Wildtrak with Lux, MIC Top, and Modular Bumper. (Model Year 2023)
Res 10375322 is Dave4x4’s 2dr Area 51 Wildtrak with Lux, Mic Top, and Modular Bumper. (Model Year 2023)
Looks like someone beat me to it !
Sponsored

Hokie_98

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M2, 2019 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

One BL Lux, 6 Heritage, 3 BL High, 2 BB standard, the rest were Base, a few Squatch, mixed between 2d and 4d.

/john
Currently #21 on that updated list, res 10195758, with a 4 door heritage manual. I’m almost ready to be excited seeing this update. Hopefully I haven’t been skipped over, and might make it to production. Fingers crossed.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After this batch, it seems possible all remaining reservations at SAC could be cleared by the end of 2023 if those with constraints change their order. Myself being one of them.

I went from a OBX with all the deadly sins to a Badlands. Seems like it may be a better move in the long run? I didn’t realize you could get 4.46 gearing and 33s and it’s less than a 1/2” stance from Sasquatch. Adds front and rear steel bumper, washout floor, sway bar disco and lockers. Easily can add 35s without really sacrificing anything down the road. Also, I’ll pick up a hardtop once the market settles and they are more available on marketplace.

Biggest thing factoring into this decision is the $1250 below invoice price + price protection + $2500. Just can’t pass that up.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did my duty for the greater good of Wildtrak orders before mine, which after filling out the spreadsheet... is literally every single remaining Wildtrak order.

So I probably didn't help y'all, but I still did the deed.

Hopefully, I helped get more allocation so that I can actually GET a Bronco this year though. =D

JPNBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After this batch, it seems possible all remaining reservations at SAC could be cleared by the end of 2023 if those with constraints change their order. Myself being one of them.

I went from a OBX with all the deadly sins to a Badlands. Seems like it may be a better move in the long run? I didn’t realize you could get 4.46 gearing and 33s and it’s less than a 1/2” stance from Sasquatch. Adds front and rear steel bumper, washout floor, sway bar disco and lockers. Easily can add 35s without really sacrificing anything down the road. Also, I’ll pick up a hardtop once the market settles and they are more available on marketplace.

Biggest thing factoring into this decision is the $1250 below invoice price + price protection + $2500. Just can’t pass that up.

I;m with you there, I changed to Badlands too, you get the same HOSS 2.0 suspension as SAS minus the lift

Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I;m with you there, I changed to Badlands too, you get the same HOSS 2.0 suspension as SAS minus the lift
Good point. I didn’t realize that either. Probably can add 1” coil spacers and it will be fine. The gearing is plenty sufficient for 35s. Just seems like a good compromise and still get a relatively aggressive stance from factory. I’m not going to lie, I almost cancelled, but did some more research into it , and I’m glad I did.

Bronco79

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee & Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did my duty for the greater good of Wildtrak orders before mine, which after filling out the spreadsheet... is literally every single remaining Wildtrak order.

So I probably didn't help y'all, but I still did the deed.

Hopefully, I helped get more allocation so that I can actually GET a Bronco this year though. =D
I'm sitting 2nd or 3rd at SAC for WT. I'll be stubborn until about March 1st. Certainly SAC will get a few allotments. I'm WT MIC LUX. This will be interesting.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched from a fully loaded Wildtrak down to a Badlands with High/Soft Top (It appears the other wheel option for Badlands isn't available, or I would have done that).

I didn't want to the first few days I was thinking about this. A few things were bugging me (Not having MIC/ACC... and even though most don't care for it, I wanted the B&O as it would be more than enough for me, and I wouldn't have to deal with aftermarket installation)

Then when I thought about it... I was going to swap the wheels/tires out almost immediately as I know the SAS Goodyear tires fling rocks like crazy and I wanted aftermarket wheels. I live in Florida (I know this is a hard spot for a lot of people due to their location), and this is my secondary vehicle that is going to be in the garage when I'm not using it so I can actually enjoy the ease of going fully convertible with the soft top. Moreover, like you, I will watch for either take-offs or keep an eye on junkyards for a good shape MIC top.

I'm going to throw a 1-inch leveling kit on the front and call it a day. If I really feel like lifting some more down the road, I'll buy coil overs. The stock Badlands HOSS 2.0 should be more than enough for me.

Sway bar disconnect, wash-out flooring, and the awesome molle grids on the back of MGV/Leather seats are actually a big plus!

All of this = a MUCH better chance of getting a Bronco for me. I feel a lot less stressed about this situation with that in mind and just look forward to hopefully starting my adventure this year.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sitting 2nd or 3rd at SAC for WT. I'll be stubborn until about March 1st. Certainly SAC will get a few allotments. I'm WT MIC LUX. This will be interesting.
I think you're pretty solid. The only thing that will hold you back from being scheduled before any of the other Wildtraks remaining on the list is the ones that drop MIC or LUX or more importantly both. Even then... you are in a very good position regardless.

If I was around your place in line - I wouldn't have dropped from my Wildtrak MIC/LUX order or even been sweating it. I'd imagine when scheduling switches away from the current 2 door/Speciality trend... you'll have a better idea.

Last edited:

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched from a fully loaded Wildtrak down to a Badlands with High/Soft Top (It appears the other wheel option for Badlands isn't available, or I would have done that).

I didn't want to the first few days I was thinking about this. A few things were bugging me (Not having MIC/ACC... and even though most don't care for it, I wanted the B&O as it would be more than enough for me, and I wouldn't have to deal with aftermarket installation)

Then when I thought about it... I was going to swap the wheels/tires out almost immediately as I know the SAS Goodyear tires fling rocks like crazy and I wanted aftermarket wheels. I live in Florida (I know this is a hard spot for a lot of people due to their location), and this is my secondary vehicle that is going to be in the garage when I'm not using it so I can actually enjoy the ease of going fully convertible with the soft top. Moreover, like you, I will watch for either take-offs or keep an eye on junkyards for a good shape MIC top.

I'm going to throw a 1-inch leveling kit on the front and call it a day. If I really feel like lifting some more down the road, I'll buy coil overs. The stock Badlands HOSS 2.0 should be more than enough for me.

Sway bar disconnect, wash-out flooring, and the awesome molle grids on the back of MGV/Leather seats are actually a big plus!

All of this = a MUCH better chance of getting a Bronco for me. I feel a lot less stressed about this situation with that in mind and just look forward to hopefully starting my adventure this year.
Exactly! I’m way down the list, so this was really my only route of maybe getting one this year with all the discounts. It may end up being a blessing in disguise for us and we get a better overall vehicle minus a few creatures of comfort. I’m okay with that now but I definitely went through the 7 stages of grief lol. It’s definitely more than enough for how I will be using it and still looks aggressive. I’m just hopeful Ford will deliver after completely changing my order.

Sponsored

Bronco79

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee & Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think you're pretty solid. The only thing that will hold you back from being scheduled before any of the other Wildtraks remaining on the list is the ones that drop MIC or LUX or more importantly both. Even then... you are in a very good position regardless.
Yeah I read your post above and agree. I was actually pondering bumping to an outerbanks with high pack and soft top. Then run icon suspension and 37x12.50s on aftermarket wheels, and AMP research running boards. Got excited about that prospect. With the $2500, PP, and difference between OB and WT there is a lot of play there to just custom build something fun.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly! I’m way down the list, so this was really my only route of maybe getting one this year with all the discounts. It may end up being a blessing in disguise for us and we get a better overall vehicle minus a few creatures of comfort. I’m okay with that now but I definitely went through the 7 stages of grief lol. It’s definitely more than enough for how I will be using it and still looks aggressive. I’m just hopeful Ford will deliver after completely changing my order.
Not to induce more things to think about...

But I hope everyone doing exactly what we're doing doesn't start a constraint on Badlands.

Luckily these forums are a small representation of overall Bronco order holders. 🤫

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to induce more things to think about...

But I hope everyone doing exactly what we're doing doesn't start a constraint on Badlands.

Luckily these forums are a small representation of overall Bronco order holders. 🤫
I’ve thought the same thing. Definitely keeping it on this thread only because for those sacrificing SAS and that was a deal breaker… it’s really the only option. 🤞🏻

JPNBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good point. I didn’t realize that either. Probably can add 1” coil spacers and it will be fine. The gearing is plenty sufficient for 35s. Just seems like a good compromise and still get a relatively aggressive stance from factory. I’m not going to lie, I almost cancelled, but did some more research into it , and I’m glad I did.
yep, same boat here. The MIC is the biggest thing I am upset about

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yep, same boat here. The MIC is the biggest thing I am upset about
Yeah. It’s ugly. I’m not happy about it either. Easy fix if you can get ahold of one though.
Sponsored