John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just looked at the entire list in a spreadsheet of "previews". There's only 9 not previewing and 4 of those were the only 4 we had on order without reservations. 1 of the 9 is our #3 Raptor, which should be scheduled sometime in the future, which leaves only 4 reservation Broncos not scheduled, and 1 of those I have spoke with the guy on a number of occasions (he's not on this forum) and I don't think he's super interested, but would take it if it's built. So, we're down to 3 that may or may not get scheduled and may or may not be highly interested. So, things are definitely looking good for the vast majority of all remaining reservation holders on our list. Now.... we wait until Thursday to see if these 88 truly get scheduled.

/john
Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just looked at the entire list in a spreadsheet of "previews". There's only 9 not previewing and 4 of those were the only 4 we had on order without reservations. 1 of the 9 is our #3 Raptor, which should be scheduled sometime in the future, which leaves only 4 reservation Broncos not scheduled, and 1 of those I have spoke with the guy on a number of occasions (he's not on this forum) and I don't think he's super interested, but would take it if it's built. So, we're down to 3 that may or may not get scheduled and may or may not be highly interested. So, things are definitely looking good for the vast majority of all remaining reservation holders on our list. Now.... we wait until Thursday to see if these 88 truly get scheduled.

/john
Are y’all ready for all of us to be showing up around the same time ? I’m pretty sure Ford saved the craziest for last on purpose.

Im from Florida.. so by that I mean everyone else but me , of course .

Last edited:

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Goodness, if I'm one of the 3 out of 91 that doesn't make the cut it's just probably not meant to be at this point haha. I know its gotta be someone, and it may very well be me, but oof.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Goodness, if I'm one of the 3 out of 91 that doesn't make the cut it's just probably not meant to be at this point haha. I know its gotta be someone, and it may very well be me, but oof.
I feel like I could be one of those 3 too. Lol

The flip side to all of this is, I don't know how I am going to handle not not being scheduled any more. This debacle has gone on for so long that I feel like it has become a part of my personality.

I'm gonna have to order some long backorders item just to get that frustrating feeling of "longing" back if I do get scheduled.b

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does previewing mean that those are the ones that will likely be scheduled this week? Somehow through all of thi

The flip side to all of this is, I don't know how I am going to handle not not being scheduled any more. This debacle has gone on for so long that I feel like it has become a part of my personality.

I'm gonna have to order some long backorders item just to get that frustrating feeling of "longing" back if I do get scheduled.b
I agree with this and have stated something similar on other threads!

Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does previewing mean that those are the ones that will likely be scheduled this week? Somehow through all of thi

I agree with this and have stated something similar on other threads!
Yes - previews are visible by the dealer early in the week, then Thursday, they will know who got scheduled. All could be scheduled … or only a certain amount. So, in this case, 88 or previewing for this current week.

So Thursday - check your email for anything from Ford (other than the offroadeo emails they troll you with thinking it’s the official “Your Bronco is scheduled for production” email) and/or an email from John.

You can also check the back door link. You might see that you're scheduled via the link before you get an email or vice versa.

Here's the backdoor link for those who might not know: (Put your order/reservation in place of the 8 X's)

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone happen to recall offhand how deep into Spring/Summer the last round of scheduled build dates are, at this point? Meaning, last round of scheduling, what were those folks' estimated/expected build dates? June? July?

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was scheduled in the last go-round of scheduling. It was originally a 4/3 date that has since slid out to 4/24. So, I would assume most of the already scheduled orders are slated for the late April/early May timeframe.

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

One thing I wouldn't miss is having to answer "have you heard anything about your bronco?" for the 1,823,329th time

Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I wouldn't miss is having to answer "have you heard anything about your bronco?" for the 1,823,329th time
That will be nice . I have both the “I’m sick of hearing you talk about it” and the “hey man hear anything about your bronco” crowds.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That will be nice . I have both the “I’m sick of hearing you talk about it” and the “hey man hear anything about your bronco” crowds.
Same here. I never bring it up... ever. But if one word is spoken around certain people it's "wow that's all you talk about. Either get it or don't." Sigh.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes - previews are visible by the dealer early in the week, then Thursday, they will know who got scheduled. All could be scheduled … or only a certain amount. So, in this case, 88 or previewing for this current week.

So Thursday - check your email for anything from Ford (other than the offroadeo emails they troll you with thinking it’s the official “Your Bronco is scheduled for production” email) and/or an email from John.

You can also check the back door link. You might see that you're scheduled via the link before you get an email or vice versa.

Here's the backdoor link for those who might not know: (Put your order/reservation in place of the 8 X's)

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX
I just used the link which worked fine.......BUT my order still shows the SAS Package which I dropped and John confirmed this?????
Do I have a problem?

Thanks

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just used the link which worked fine.......BUT my order still shows the SAS Package which I dropped and John confirmed this?????
Do I have a problem?

Thanks
Typically it should reflect changes shortly after the order is changed . It might not always do so (I’d assume there’s some small print stating that somewhere).

I’d check the sheet John sent you to COVP your order. If it’s not listed on there then you should be good .

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Typically it should reflect changes shortly after the order is changed . It might not always do so (I’d assume there’s some small print stating that somewhere).

I’d check the sheet John sent you to COVP your order. If it’s not listed on there then you should be good .
Just checked and John confirmed my Update to drop SAS on 1/24/23. Signed, sealed and Done.
Sponsored