Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I saw it mentioned in another thread that people have not been getting the model year price protection AND the $2500 offer to drop sas, mic, and/or lux

Anyone experience this? I'm gonna feel pretty taken advantage of if that is the case.
We all are nervous thinking that "This might be to good to be True". Not that there was any ambiguity in the program that was presented to us. But having lived with Ford Motor Co. for over 2 years we are concerned.
Everyone would like to hear that the $2500 is there for having "Changed my order" along with the PP and PO. We wait for real world experience.
Sponsored

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw it mentioned in another thread that people have not been getting the model year price protection AND the $2500 offer to drop sas, mic, and/or lux

Anyone experience this? I'm gonna feel pretty taken advantage of if that is the case.
I took delivery last week and was informed this can take anywhere from 30/60/90 days. What I am not sure is who exactly is responsible for initiating the process, the dealership or manufacturer. Either way I will be following up on this because this is a big chunk of change to be left on the table.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I took delivery last week and was informed this can take anywhere from 30/60/90 days. What I am not sure is who exactly is responsible for initiating the process, the dealership or manufacturer. Either way I will be following up on this because this is a big chunk of change to be left on the table.
So, the $2500 or the price protection comes in the form of a rebate and not a direct deduction from the upfront price of the vehicle?

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, the $2500 or the price protection comes in the form of a rebate and not a direct deduction from the upfront price of the vehicle?
That's is correct or my understanding. In my case this would be for price protection. So the manufacturer will have to write a check to for the price protection for the specific Bronco to the dealership. And from that point we are to get reimbursed from Stephens.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's is correct or my understanding. In my case this would be for price protection. So the manufacturer will have to write a check to for the price protection for the specific Bronco to the dealership. And from that point we are to get reimbursed from Stephens.
I see. I guess I knew the price protection was a rebate, but I was under the impression that the $2500 incentive was knocked off the top.

I guess it still doesn't answer whether or not you can get both. I have to say it would pretty shady of Ford to make them mutually exclusive.

The lot of us that have had to wait 2+ years stuck with Ford through some pretty horrendous b.s. only to be facrd with this?

Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So for those who've recently taken delivery...

There’s a private offer, price protection, and a $2500 offer.

What is Stephen's stance on this? Will they all be sent to us XX amount of days/months later...

Or does any of it come off at the time of purchase?

I understand sending price protection once it shows up on their books (as Ford sends dealerships this amount when the purchase is confirmed), but is the private offer the same deal ?

Last edited:

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PP can be stacked for those that removed the constraints with the $2500.

I haven't heard of a "$2595" offer specifically, just the Price Protection mentioned by Ford on a series-by-series basis, ie. Badlands, WT, etc.

There's a choice of cancelling or taking off the constraints, if you cancel, you get the $2500 to be applied to another Ford vehicle (not a Bronco), but you do not get the PP. If you remove the constraints, $2500 + PP.

/john

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SAC... Any updates on PP for the oddball group of 22's that picked up in 23? It's been 8 weeks or so and I haven't heard anything about it. Still waiting.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a reminder to update the spreadsheet if you'vebeen switched to "In Production" or "Built."

We're likely approaching the conclusion of the sheet's use; however, the information can still be helpful for those watching trends on shipping.

Link:

SAC Tracker 2023

Last edited:

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just went into production and have my Sticker printed out! I updated the spreadsheet!

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

SAC... Any updates on PP for the oddball group of 22's that picked up in 23? It's been 8 weeks or so and I haven't heard anything about it. Still waiting.

Stay in contact with Jeremy Toler, he'll be the person that will know of any received PP funding.

/john

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This morning it looks like my modules populated & pizza tracker updated!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1680782232221

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This morning it looks like my modules populated & pizza tracker updated!

1680782232221.png
Make sure to let us know what the expected shipment time to Stephens is when you get it. A whole lot of us will be being built in the next couple of weeks. So we're all curious.

Last edited: