Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still waiting for mine to change. Scheduled for this week…

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did my morning update check and saw this!
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1681307033596
Same here. I thought I would get a email from Ford giving me an update. For those who have been through this process. Any estimate on how long before delivery to SAC? Thanks.

B6CEC5A1-5F27-4B44-972F-3667E7DFE6D0.png

7B43D4EB-886C-46E9-91AA-CF901E647817.png

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I thought I would get a email from Ford giving me an update. For those who have been through this process. Any estimate on how long before delivery to SAC? Thanks.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 7B43D4EB-886C-46E9-91AA-CF901E647817

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 7B43D4EB-886C-46E9-91AA-CF901E647817
It only takes a few days to get to Stephen's once it is shipped. But, you are only built at this point. It depends on when they fill the convoy with your truck. It could be a day, a week or several weeks before it gets on the road.

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It only takes a few days to get to Stephen's once it is shipped. But, you are only built at this point. It depends on when they fill the convoy with your truck. It could be a day, a week or several weeks before it gets on the road.
Thank you

Sponsored

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With the volume of units headed to SAC this month, you probably won't be waiting weeks for a full convoy though. I'm giving a 2 week estimate from the end of the build week. Figure it'll be on the lot for SAC final inspection within that timeline.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the volume of units headed to SAC this month, you probably won't be waiting weeks for a full convoy though. I'm giving a 2 week estimate from the end of the build week. Figure it'll be on the lot for SAC final inspection within that timeline.
This prompted me to look at the build week data (for week of 4-17) to see how many are going to SAC. The charts show 3 or 4.

Personally I'm hoping there are a few more going to SAC for this build week and thereby giving me a better chance of getting the vehicle quickly! Though I'm sure it's not that simple. LOL

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This prompted me to look at the build week data (for week of 4-17) to see how many are going to SAC. The charts show 3 or 4.

Personally I'm hoping there are a few more going to SAC for this build week and thereby giving me a better chance of getting the vehicle quickly! Though I'm sure it's not that simple. LOL
got an email from Ford that my build date yesterday that my build date has shifted to the week of 4-17. had already seen this info last week but haven't updated the spreadsheet. saw the window sticker on the backdoor tracker link!

when should we be contacting SAC for getting some of the DIO's ordered/installed?

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
got an email from Ford that my build date yesterday that my build date has shifted to the week of 4-17. had already seen this info last week but haven't updated the spreadsheet. saw the window sticker on the backdoor tracker link!

when should we be contacting SAC for getting some of the DIO's ordered/installed?
Nice! I had previously "reserved" a spot for Tow hitch and wiring install with the person he directed us to in the scheduled e-mail, but I'm reconsidering having it done.

I would probably contact them now to get the ball rolling and make sure they have whatever you need and get an idea of which vehicles need to have some service time.

Sponsored

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just looked at this build week 4/10 and I counted close to 20 that had filled out the chart. Probably way more than that total so it looks good for 4/10 folks.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just looked at this build week 4/10 and I counted close to 20 that had filled out the chart. Probably way more than that total so it looks good for 4/10 folks.
WOW! Consider me jealous. I'm assuming there are more for 4-17 week that haven't filled out the chart. And I suppose there will be some run-off from 4-10 that might go with 4-17 group🤞

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just searched my VIN on Stephens web site and it returned a result. So I take that as good news that it is on the way! 4/5 build, estimated arrival date 4/13 - 4/19.

Swallace

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota ,Gmc and Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many allotments is Ford giving your dealership per year.
I only ask because another dealership offered the same deals but could not fill every order placed in the same year. and sometimes not the next year.

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How many allotments is Ford giving your dealership per year.
I only ask because another dealership offered the same deals but could not fill every order placed in the same year. and sometimes not the next year.
I've been waiting since 2020, my friend. The dealerships like SAC and Granger that had 100's of orders aren't getting 100's of Broncos a year but they're great to work with and giving honest prices to their customers. It was well worth the wait.
Sponsored