Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's 1 unscheduled Raptor that I've been told will be scheduled. There's 12 scheduled and not built. 1 awaiting release, 10 awaiting shipping. Why haven't they been released or shipped? Our Ford rep said they would not be released until the units meet Ford's quality standards.

That's all the info I have.
At least there's that. Thanks for responding John.
Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's 1 unscheduled Raptor that I've been told will be scheduled. There's 12 scheduled and not built. 1 awaiting release, 10 awaiting shipping. Why haven't they been released or shipped? Our Ford rep said they would not be released until the units meet Ford's quality standards.

That's all the info I have.
Just got this email from Ford Customer Service. John how can this be true on my built Outer Banks with previous shipped dates??

Here’s the update we promised you on your order
View Online
Ford Logo

Dear THOMAS ERVIN,
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Outer Banks™ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of April 10, 2023, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.

This is some BS!!!!!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got this email from Ford Customer Service. John how can this be true on my built Outer Banks with previous shipped dates??

View Online
Ford Logo

Dear THOMAS ERVIN,
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Outer Banks™ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of April 10, 2023, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.

This is some BS!!!!!

Chances are, it's not technically true. The order system is showing that it's "produced". They could be awaiting a replacement part, which would account for why it hasn't shipped and this is their way of informing you.

/john

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Chances are, it's not technically true. The order system is showing that it's "produced". They could be awaiting a replacement part, which would account for why it hasn't shipped and this is their way of informing you.

/john
John,
Thanks for your quick reply....Especially on a Saturday. Boy....This would appear to be a typical "Form Letter" then that does specifically apply to anyone's order.
Ford Customer Service did open a VDIR on my order yesterday to get me details on why my Bronco hasn't shipped.
The Ford Rep. set an appointment up to call me back on 6-21-23.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

View Online
Ford Logo

Dear THOMAS ERVIN,

This is some BS!!!!!
This really is amazing, is this 2021 again? I thought the supply chain wasn't an issue anymore... lol and they want to go full production on 2024 models? lol I can't be mad anymore man. I feel for you and the rest of us but this is so so ridiculous.

Someone really needs to write a version of "The Office" sitcom based around the Ford Bronco Launch & Build years :LOL::cry::poop: "Oh, we ordered those parts 3 months ago..... JUST KIDDINGGGGGG!......I'll order them now."

Last edited:

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering if anyone who picked up their Bronco in Mid to late April has received a check to cover the 2023 price increases? I have not. I picked up 4-27-23

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if anyone who picked up their Bronco in Mid to late April has received a check to cover the 2023 price increases? I have not. I picked up 4-27-23
This would definitely help if those who are waiting on the PP check can post their status when received.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This would definitely help if those who are waiting on the PP check can post their status when received.
Agreed. I was wondering the same thing.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter Good morning John.
Any shipping/shipment updates from your side for us at all?
"Your vehicle is in transit. Check with your dealer, they will have more information for you" from Ford every time I call. Shipping has been bumped 4 weeks in a row at this point on each tracker.
Thank you.

We received two this morning and both buyers were notified via email.

/john

Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John,
Were these 2 Bronco's on the 11 in "Limbo List?' 2-dr or 4-dr?

Thanks
This is going to be interesting, whatever the case. If we were held back due to not being up to Ford standards, I'm wondering if we're guinea pigs for a work around solution vs "it's supposed to be this part, but whatever this is, this meets the requirements" :ROFLMAO: :poop:

All I know is, I hope I have spindles that don't break in half on a flat surface driving the speed limit.... THAT poor guy.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John,
Were these 2 Bronco's on the 11 in "Limbo List?' 2-dr or 4-dr?

Thanks

I didn't look to see if they were 2 or 4d and I didn't keep track of which ones were built and in-wait for a long period of time, the reservation holders themselves would know. These are things I simply do not keep up with because we're never given enough information that matters.

/john

lmcv1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m a 4/11 build that’s been stuck at MAP/“in production”. Mine moved to built on the tracker yesterday for the first time. No shipping info yet but hopefully things are progressing positively.
Sponsored