Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m a 4/11 build that’s been stuck at MAP/“in production”. Mine moved to built on the tracker yesterday for the first time. No shipping info yet but hopefully things are progressing positively.
Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great News......Congratulations! My 4/13 build is still "Stuck" in production BUT my Certificate covering the 2 programs have been extended to 10-23-23!!
Ford Customer Service just confirmed this to me per a phone call at 2:30 today!

MD-Bronco

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been lurking on this forum for the past 3 years and this is my first post.

I finally made the trek to West Virginia to pick up my Base Bronco earlier this week. It's hard to believe it actually came in after ordering it almost 3 years ago. The Eruption Green is awesome!

Huge thanks to John, Joe, Jeremy, and the rest of the Stephens team for making this happen for us!! I've never had a more seamless experience purchasing a car/truck.

I will definitely be back when it's time to upgrade!!!

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone received their retail price protection check from the 2/23 price increase yet?

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone received their retail price protection check from the 2/23 price increase yet?
yup. applied at delivery when i picked the green beast up last month at SAC

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
yup. applied at delivery when i picked the green beast up last month at SAC
Did SAC change their process? I received private offer at time of sale, but Jeremy advised I wouldn’t get reimbursed for retail protection until Ford gave them the credit

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did SAC change their process? I received private offer at time of sale, but Jeremy advised I wouldn’t get reimbursed for retail protection until Ford gave them the credit
no, both certificates were available when i checked with ford customer support a couple of weeks prior and they showed as available when jeremy pinged the ford authentication portal.

jeremy mentioned that mine was one of the few that went flawlessly

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

no, both certificates were available when i checked with ford customer support a couple of weeks prior and they showed as available when jeremy pinged the ford authentication portal.

There are 2 Programs on ONE Certificate. The program numbers are: 38644 "Model Year Transition Offer" and 32002 "Bronco Order Modification Private Offer."
The search for both programs in "Smart Vincent" can be tricky. In order to find both programs since they are combined on one certificate do the following. Searching by 1) Program # and Then Customers Zip code is the most likely to have success. TWO Separate searches by individual Program Numbers.
Also for people still waiting for Bronco's......My Certificate covering Both Programs was extended to 10-23-23.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only two possible options you would have received at pickup were the "Model Year Transition Private Offer"(Price protection up until 2023)/$2500 for changing your build.

There is an amount for the price changes so far through 2023 that Ford will reimburse the dealership, and then the dealership is responsible for matching it up with you and then send a check. That is the “Retail Price Protection" - we who've purchased our Bronco's after the 2023 increases are waiting for that amount to be reimbursed to Stephen's and then be sent to us.

So, in short terms -The "Model Year Transition Private Offer" combines all PP up to 23, and "Retail Price Protection" is what's changed thus far through 23.

The most significant difference is that the "Model Year Transition Private Offer" was something dealerships could add on immediately in the system, but with the "Retail Price Protection," Ford waits until they verify the vehicle was sold and then reimburse the dealerships and THEN the dealership sends the money to the owner, so a much longer process.

In my case, there should be around $1700 still in the pipeline.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are 2 Programs on ONE Certificate The program numbers are: 38644 "Model Year Transition Offer" and 32002 "Bronco Order Modification Private Offer"
The search for both programs in "Smart Vincent" can be tricky in order to find both programs since they are combined on one certificate. Searching by 1) Program # and Then Customers Zip code is the most likely to have success.
Also for people still waiting for Bronco's......My Certificate covering Both Programs was extended to 10-23-23.
interesting. ford customer support gave me two applicable (2) certificate numbers

cap12271

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

interesting. ford customer support gave me two applicable (2) certificate numbers
I had 2 applied also but that does not include the price increase in 2023.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did you pick it up? I picked mine up on May 25th. I never checked directly with Ford. Jeremy checked a few days prior and certificates were there.

Ford might have gotten there .... together as far as certificates go and later buyers are not affected?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did you pick it up? I picked mine up on May 25th. I never checked directly with Ford. Jeremy checked a few days prior and certificates were there.

Ford might have gotten there .... together as far as certificates go and later buyers are not affected?
did my pickup on 5/8!

looks like the rockstars are still at work…

Last edited:

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked mine up 3/9 and still waiting for the February price increase check from Stephens
Sponsored