First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU, Ram 2500, Ducati 1260S, FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my email for production week of July 19, FE, LB, Black interior. Last I heard from John I was around 3-4 in line as FE I think, I don’t bug him that much and don’t really remember.
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, as some of you know, we just made it back to town from a trip to Austin Texas and a visit to the Bronco Off-Roadeo Facilities down there, and let me tell you, it was IMPRESSIVE! I highly recommend, if you get a chance, go to one of their Off Roadeo experiences and spend some time.

As for the Broncos, first, let me say, the Bronco Sport was very impressive as well. Highly capable vehicle for light duty off roading, whether you're going hunting in the local State park or fishing in the head waters to catch some trout, the Bronco Sport is much more than what we've thought. We spent time driving and going over the features of the Sport as well as the full size Broncos. Speaking of which, the features of the full size version are absolutely amazing. The hydraulic controlled sway bar impressed me as much as anything else. If you've gotten yourself (and your Bronco) in a heavy bind and need to flex the suspension, no problem. Hit a button and the stabar will free and you'll get a lot more suspension travel. With the front OR rear selectable locking differential, it makes it easier than any other factory 4x4 to switch between the two or use both. The "one foot" acceleration/brake control is fantastic. Press to accelerate, release to brake. I spent a lot of time in a 2.3 with a manual transmission/adv 4x4 and "crawl", and "crawl" is everything they said it would be.

We had a blast, took a lot of pics and video. I worked up a video for everyone to check out.....

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got my email for production week of July 19, FE, LB, Black interior. Last I heard from John I was around 3-4 in line as FE I think, I don’t bug him that much and don’t really remember.
4 door or 2 door?

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Regretting the switch to 2-door every Thursday. lol

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, as some of you know, we just made it back to town from a trip to Austin Texas and a visit to the Bronco Off-Roadeo Facilities down there, and let me tell you, it was IMPRESSIVE! I highly recommend, if you get a chance, go to one of their Off Roadeo experiences and spend some time.

As for the Broncos, first, let me say, the Bronco Sport was very impressive as well. Highly capable vehicle for light duty off roading, whether you're going hunting in the local State park or fishing in the head waters to catch some trout, the Bronco Sport is much more than what we've thought. We spent time driving and going over the features of the Sport as well as the full size Broncos. Speaking of which, the features of the full size version are absolutely amazing. The hydraulic controlled sway bar impressed me as much as anything else. If you've gotten yourself (and your Bronco) in a heavy bind and need to flex the suspension, no problem. Hit a button and the stabar will free and you'll get a lot more suspension travel. With the front OR rear selectable locking differential, it makes it easier than any other factory 4x4 to switch between the two or use both. The "one foot" acceleration/brake control is fantastic. Press to accelerate, release to brake. I spent a lot of time in a 2.3 with a manual transmission/adv 4x4 and "crawl", and "crawl" is everything they said it would be.

We had a blast, took a lot of pics and video. I worked up a video for everyone to check out.....

Looks like you had a blast John - and looks like you caught up to Chase in that last section of the video. 👍

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received my build date email of July 26th! 4dr, Badlands, 2.7, MIC top, high package, Sasquatch. As an FYI I had John remove the tow package about a week ago so that constraint had been dropped.

Edit to add reservation time stamp: 7/13 at 10:08pm EST, so just over 2 hrs after go live.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 4A4C6894-2D97-402E-AABB-CE93ED8046DD

Last edited:

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base