Sponsored

The quickest way to get a Bronco is.............................

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my 2023 Bronco two weeks ago. I had placed two orders, (from different dealers), for a 2- door HE. I knew it was not going to happen. So, I combed through Autotrader and Cargurus every morning. There are Broncos out there. I paid about $2500 over sticker. I swore I was never going to do that, but, as prices creep up and up, this will turn out to be a bargain. It was close to what I wanted, a 2-door, 2.7 OB, in Race Red, (wanted Velocity Blue). But the Race Red is geourgous and gets a lot of thumbs up. I hate overpaying for anything, but if you want a Bronco now, it's your only chance to get one new.
Sponsored

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chances seemed bleak for us too, especially after the January deal to reduce build or potentially lose your price protections for 2024. I had given up really, put some new tires and a battery in an 18 year old F150 and figured I'd revisit the whole thing when Broncos were swarming the world...then I got the emails and am now built waiting to ship with our original 2021 build as is.
You probably made the right choice if you weren't in production. I imagine more people will be on the hunt if they aren't built in 2023 and lose their early pricing. You just beat us to it.

OP
OP
56F100

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chances seemed bleak for us too, especially after the January deal to reduce build or potentially lose your price protections for 2024. I had given up really, put some new tires and a battery in an 18 year old F150 and figured I'd revisit the whole thing when Broncos were swarming the world...then I got the emails and am now built waiting to ship with our original 2021 build as is.
You probably made the right choice if you weren't in production. I imagine more people will be on the hunt if they aren't built in 2023 and lose their early pricing. You just beat us to it.

OP
OP
56F100

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and overpay. Our dealer down here in Venice, FL. is getting buyers who are paying incredible markups. One person paid 68K for a 34K base model with a lift kit and big wheels/tires. Crazy. He offered me $5K more than I paid for my 2-door OB. Can't find 2 door models anywhere.

c72k

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive seen some now at MSRP, most are Big Bend but if you arent picky, you wont have to pay a markup
Sponsored