First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No they didn't but they have allocated improperly. They have pushed builds to the side that didn't deserve to be pushed. They give no information to the people waiting and are willing to spending their money on the vehicles they cast aside. I think the fact that you think that people who were built in January are on "chip hold" don't get their vehicles but people who are just in production last week with the same builds get theirs is okay is beyond me.
My wait has been less than many but to find that mine was pushed another month at least while people in build weeks after mine are getting theirs is ridiculous. Do I ask them to stop production, no but I do ask they complete the cars they have started. 53,000 cars waiting at least. I think Ford has let a lot of people down and to think I'm the only person angry at this point makes you naĂŻve. Go into any build group and you will see many people put on holds that make no sense who are just as mad as I am.
thanks... it definitely gets a lotta looks
I don’t think you took a breath when you were typing that response…. 🤬🤯
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like all production, they build what can become rolling inventory. If it needs a minor part they put it to the side and come back to it when they have extra parts since most production is just in time production. All parts are allocated according to batch runs. If a part is defective, missing or whatever production doesn't stop.

Bronco4Joe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 4x4 Southern Comfort
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that why I got my last 2022 jeep in 2 months...vs what will be a 3 plus year wait for my Bronco. The pandemic??? Surely there must be another reason.
So if Jeep stopped making the iconic Wrangler for 25 years and then announced they were bringing it back (a completely redesigned version) and got 200K reservations all at once do you think you would have got that Jeep in 2 months?

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy crap the whiny, entitled posts by SOME in here.

literally 4 year olds act more patient and less entitled than SOME of you.

This is absolutely great community but those of you, who act like whiny children really drag it down.

Yes waiting sucks but you act like your life was worthless before your order and you can’t live until you get it. Also Ford execs see YOUR order as a number that’s IT.

To any car company none of us are as important as some in here believe themselves to be.

You don’t like how Ford is running the show (and who does??) the go buy something else.

Grow up.

/rant over

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is absolutely great community but those of you, who act like whiny children really drag it down.

Yes waiting sucks but you act like your life was worthless before your order and you can’t live until you get it. Also Ford execs see YOUR order as a number that’s IT.

To any car company none of us are as important as some in here believe themselves to be.

You don’t like how Ford is running the show (and who does??) the go buy something else.

Grow up.

/rant over
Unfortunately that's not that way most of our society operates for if it did the ADM wouldn't exist. Most adults behave like Varuca Salt from Charlie and the chocolate factory, whiney, spoiled and impatient.
stepping away from the mic now....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately that's not that way most of our society operates for if it did the ADM wouldn't exist. Most adults behave like Varuca Salt for Charlie and the chocolate factory, whiney, spoiled and impatient.
stepping away from the mic now....
Bob it’s so crazy. These are grown adults who I assume have great jobs etc.

How do you operate in normal life when things don’t go exactly how you want it?

ADM doesn’t bother me. If you have the cash go for it. Personally the value of 60500 for my Bronco msrp before delivery is what I consider expensive for what the Bronco is.

In no way would I ever pay an ADM. I refuse so I’m in line and waiting knowing it is what it is.

Let’s hope these whiners don’t have to buy new appliances for their homes. That’s waiting as well.

2nd rant over

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bob it’s so crazy. These are grown adults who I assume have great jobs etc.

How do you operate in normal life when things don’t go exactly how you want it?

ADM doesn’t bother me. If you have the cash go for it. Personally the value of 60500 for my Bronco msrp before delivery is what I consider expensive for what the Bronco is.

In no way would I ever pay an ADM. I refuse so I’m in line and waiting knowing it is what it is.

Let’s hope these whiners don’t have to buy new appliances for their homes. That’s waiting as well.

2nd rant over
Same her... I waited for almost a year and half only to be ADM'd out of my first build. Talked to another dealer about realistic expectations and ordered another. This time it went as planned. I have multiple vehicles so I didn't rely on this as anything other then a recreational thing. No frills cause I can outfit it the way I want....
I simply can't see my way thru to "this I want it now so give it to me now" mentality...

is it medication time, AGAIN!;)

Sponsored

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I dont know how some of you have waited as long as you have and still don't have your Bronco or even any updates.
I am coming up on 4 months now and I am starting to lose interest in the Bronco.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Veruca here. You all who have multiple cars lack the awareness then of the people who are doing trade in's. Everyday our car is not traded it loses value. And before you go down a path of 'well you should be able to cover the loss' . We can afford the vehicle payments otherwise we wouldn't be purchasing the car but no one ( I doubt even you) would want to continue to lose trade in value.
By thinking that everyone is going to be okay with a company in business as long as Ford to not be able to manage expectations is strange. They should have shut down orders long before they did. Or done select month ordering. That would not have stopped production. It would have left them in a position to catch up to the business they has already received. Allowing vehicles to continue to pile up is just going to anger people more and more, AGAIN.

DaPierogiKid

Outer Banks
First Name
Pawel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It gets a lot of looks because @Ford Motor Company lacks the capabilities to produce.

Sorry a bit infuriated by their lack of ability to actually build a car. I got the eruption green as well. It is a beautiful color.
It's funny, I'm just around the corner from the plant so there are a ton of Broncos in the area, but I got the green and still get a lot of looks and pointed fingers. I'm digging it!

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's funny, I'm just around the corner from the plant so there are a ton of Broncos in the area, but I got the green and still get a lot of looks and pointed fingers. I'm digging it!
So that color must be special. Truly am excited to see it in person as I haven't seen that color by me yet.

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Grow up.

/rant over

Not to be confused with the Holier Than Thou, Judgemental types though. So there’s that, which is nice.
Sponsored