Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stop! I'm on a work call and just laughed out loud! The lady thought I was being disrespectful.
But seriously... the driver of that rig had to have been squished like a bug!
I like how the bottom part starts to race away at the end.

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This has definitely got to be it. Fun video. Thanks!
As long as you have 20+ inches of suspension! Otherwise, prepare for the fillings in your teeth to fall out, and your back to hurt!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as you have 20+ inches of suspension! Otherwise, prepare for the fillings in your teeth to fall out, and your back to hurt!
(See post 23)
LOL!

That just looks HORRIBLE!!

edit ... it's also a technically perfect, man made example of what whoops would be. LOL!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

(See post 23)
LOL!

That just looks HORRIBLE!!

I love that clip!!!!! I just had to drive a 76 CJ5 for a customer and let me tell you what. No power steering. No power brakes. WOW. It had been awhile since I drove something like that. Started down the road hit the expansion gap and HANG ON SALLY !!!!! :LOL: Then it all came back. Those things were so short the back hits the bump before the front has a chance to recover. Hold the wheel straight and DON'T overcorrect. I think ANYONE wanting a drivers license should have to drive one of those. It will teach you to PAY ATTENTION when you drive. 😁

As far as the actual "whoops" go. If you drive faster it is better, you skip across the tops. The thing about it is you have to have balls of steel. It is a white knuckle experience. There is some really good in car video of Baja and San Felipe out there that you can actually see when the guys slow down the car darts from side to side, sometimes get thrown into the sagebrush, then he speeds up and smooth as silk. Jarring but smooth.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:ROFLMAO: !! Yeah, big waves in the dirt that will destroy your rig unless you have a killer set up. Think Baja Kits with FOX or KINGs.

Also, speed makes a big difference. MotorTrends jackasses released a video on YouTube this week of going over Whoops in a Raptor R (incorrectly), meaning far too slow and out of sync. The jarring that it did made the suspension of the Raptor R look bad.

An actual professional driver would have made it look like they were gliding over the whoops, which looks easy when done by them, but it’s not. There’s a little of such driving “in the desert“ during KOH. The IFS IRS rigs tend to dominate in the desert and in the Whoops.

But not your stock Bronco. :)