Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been driving mine in San Diego for two months, aside from a few folks I really haven't gotten much attention to be honest. And I've only seen two in the wild outside of dealer demos. And that's fine with me!
Maybe a SoCal thing?? No shortage of incredible cars.
Sponsored

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We picked ours up yesterday and every Jeep in the neighborhood stopped to ask about it as we were trying to lay some sod. I drove it a decent amount yesterday instead of my truck on errands and it got a lot of looks... either people wanted to look at the bronco, new vehicle they have never seen before, or I am that good looking.

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncoā€¦what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

26130BE3-AE51-4AAC-BB1D-2F8EEDA39AD6.jpeg

These were there too.The Gt owner has one on order too!
Is this a regular coffee and cars meet, and is it a rotating location in Houston? Iā€™ve been to the one at Memorial City a few times. Iā€™d like to go to others.

And to add to the threadā€¦.LOTS of attention around the western burbs of Houston. A cop got right on my tail a few days ago, then pulled up next to me at a light. Rolls his window down (I had the top off) and proceeds to chat me up about the Bronco. Says itā€™s the first one heā€™s seen in the wild which is crazy because he is on patrol 4 days a week.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple of words of caution that I guess will apply to most of us for at least the next several months:

1. Parked and stationary, gawkers don't pose a threat. On the highway can be a different story.

My other car (the one I won't be trading in for my BL, or parting with ever for that matter) gets this type of attention too. The problem I sometimes run into is that people will do stupid things on the highway in an attempt to get a better look. This can include speeding, tailgating, not looking where they're going, hazardous lane changes and other antics. So when driving, pay extra attention to your surroundings and the cars around and behind you.

2. Your car is highly recognizable as belonging to you.

If you do something that pisses someone off, whether in person or on the road, that person will be able to spot your car in a parking lot like ET in a Miss Universe contest. If you cut someone off, fail to yield, fail to signal, or in any other way a person thinks you have slighted them, the wrong type of person could pretty easily track you and, if they decide to escalate, hurt you or your Bronco. Similarly, if you piss off someone at a bar, they'll know your car. So be smart. The 2nd Amendment won't protect your Bronco if you aren't around it when the damage happens.

This is all just something that comes with the territory. The good news is that it will pass soon enough when there are enough of these on the road to be common. That may happen as early as mid-2022 to 2023 with any luck. In the meantime, enjoy the experience of being the entourage to a celebrity, and enjoy other people's appreciation of your rig.

SDBRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been driving mine in San Diego for two months, aside from a few folks I really haven't gotten much attention to be honest. And I've only seen two in the wild outside of dealer demos. And that's fine with me!
Hello Fellow SD Bronco Owner. I saw there is a socal club, was thinking about starting up a San Diego Club. My Badlands is scheduled to start build 11/2, so hopefully I will have my rig by December sometime. My instagram is sdbroncobadlands. Do you have instagram?

Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since I picked my Bronco up 3 weeks ago, it has been non stop attention. Every time I am out in it I am stopped to talk about it, or someone is standing there next to it when I come out. A little annoying, but I am cool to anyone who asks about it. I am sure I am the only one in town, so I am hoping more start showing up on the road to bring the hype down.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I could have showed up with this and your Bronco, sadly, wouldn't have had a chance. Ferrari's are just bad... If you want to compete with a Ferrari (other than a Mondial)... Bring a Ford GT.

IMG-20190701-WA0002.jpg

And I say this knowing that I purchased an OBX!!!!
I like Ferrariā€™s. I owned a Gated F430 and sold it for a nice profit in December.
Is this a regular coffee and cars meet, and is it a rotating location in Houston? Iā€™ve been to the one at Memorial City a few times. Iā€™d like to go to others.

And to add to the threadā€¦.LOTS of attention around the western burbs of Houston. A cop got right on my tail a few days ago, then pulled up next to me at a light. Rolls his window down (I had the top off) and proceeds to chat me up about the Bronco. Says itā€™s the first one heā€™s seen in the wild which is crazy because he is on patrol 4 days a week.
This meet is at Catalina Coffee near Downtown on Washington Blvd. Its every Sunday morning and brings out lots of interesting cars. Its between Studemont and Houston ave. Ill be back this Sunday.
2201 Washington Ave.

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can run but you canā€™t hideā€¦
Even on top Genoa Peak Lake Tahoe the Bronco is an attention getter!!!
Ford Bronco They do attract attention C0D14F9E-C9F6-46F1-88D7-557619826D9C

688093FC-7370-42CC-8037-4D1B888C53AA.jpeg

Stardust4x4

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had ours two months. Getting looks here and there and a few comments. My wife gets asked about it way more than me. Closest we will ever get to being celebrities!

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just carrying around a Bronco yeti cup that I purchased at Off Rodeo is an instant conversation starter. People see the cup and ask me about the bronco, what color I got, etc. I canā€™t even imagine the attention drawn when I actually get my Lightning Blue FE in the near future.
Saw a Lightening Blue FE this weekend. Get ready for a ton of attention. I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest when I was finally seeing this color/trim combo together in real life!!!!!! The best color IMO!!!

Sponsored

Bronco mama

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I normally take transit to the office, but a couple of my coworkers wanted to see my Bronco, so I drove in and parked it where I could keep an eye on it. Didnā€™t take long to get the crowds gathered. (Edit: this is a picture of my security monitor as thatā€™s how Iā€™m watching it, so yes, itā€™s a horrible image.)

Ford Bronco They do attract attention 688093FC-7370-42CC-8037-4D1B888C53AA
I get double looks all the time and I love it šŸ„° Never owned anything thatā€™s so rare. I guess I better enjoy it now cuz by this time next year there WILL be more broncos on the road. And thatā€™s not a bad thing either šŸ˜

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a wave from a Wrangler today like 5 minutes after driving off the dealerā€™s lot with my new Bronco!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I walk up to you first thing out of my mouth will be my build week is 11/29. Then I will start a shit load of questions...
Sponsored