Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m fairly certain itā€™s a brand new facility, that didnā€™t have previous employees. Not arguing, only trying to help with the perspective.

On another note, Iā€™ve been waiting for 3 months to get replacement shocks for my truck... from a company thatā€™s been in business for years and that put the original shocks on the truck. Again, just for perspective.
Maybe we can get some bronco6G volunteers to take on a temp job for a week or two to get some tops out

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Talked with my dealer this morning day 2 res looks like I'm a year out I give ford 6 months no email getting another Wrangler as much as I want the bronco get your shit together ford how could you have not anticipated the want for this vehicle

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked with my dealer this morning day 2 res looks like I'm a year out I give ford 6 months no email getting another Wrangler as much as I want the bronco get your shit together ford how could you have not anticipated the want for this vehicle
No kidding! How could anyone have missed the great Black Swan event of 2020... the massive demand for the new Ford Bronco?!?

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has become boring and depressing. :( I feel like we have been stuck in neutral if not reverse for the past six months. If Webasto and whoever else canā€™t get the job done in a reasonable amount of time which they obviously havenā€™t been able to do so far then Ford needs to kick them to the curb and find somebody who can.
I 10,000% agree with you. Aren't we supposed to get some kind of production timeline update this month? There are only 7 days left at this point. I just called my salesman to get an update, make sure I wasn't a code "99" or whatever and he confirmed I am not. Thank God. He was out of the office until Wednesday and said he would shake the tree when he got back to see if he can get any additional information. I just want to know if it will happen this summer, this winter if I will end up with a 2022 despite not ordering anything on the "delay" list. I really, really want a first year back in production Bronco.
Another depression factor is that the longer I keep driving my current vehicle and adding more miles, the less it is worth. So watching my mileage climb to over 106k this week just means that when the time comes to finally take my Bronco home from the dealership I will owe more than what I was hoping for due to diminishing trade in value of my current rig. It is all rather depressing.
For now I drive my Yukon with the sunroof open and windows down while pretending I have the top off of my brand new Bronco. It pretty delusional and sad at this point!

Sponsored
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They definitely have around here a bit, but I don't believe it is as bad as it feels. Yes the top issues suck and the 'deadly sins' suck but all it will take is one bronco making it into a customer's hands (especially someone from the forum) and this place will light up like Christmas.
Pick Me...Pick Me!! šŸ˜‚

rak2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 - sold
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
[SNARKY MODE ON]

So if Ford was your girlfriend, what song(s) would you be singing these days?

Anticipation - Carly Simon
She's Not There - Zombies
Always a Woman - Billy Joel
Mabeline - Chuck Berry

Sponsored