Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Alright - as much as I love my Bronco and all things Bronco - I love dogs more. So - thank you for sharing this with us, and I'd be lying if I said my eyes didn't well up a bit watching this. It's obvious how much you love her and obviously take really good care of her - she seems REALLY happy. Dogs are special gifts, and it's great to see this video dedicated to her, truly heartwarming! I'd be remiss if I didn't say "sweet ride" too - but sorry, Bronco takes second fiddle here to your fur friend!
Thank you. I agree 100%
Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OMG great story ! That’s doin It all around. agree with the accordion steps comments, could be sturdier for large dogs but overall winner.
thanks for sharing, happy new year y’all

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The King Camp items under your platform is what? Table?

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How awesome! Great video. Beautiful husky! Lucky dog, lucky owner. ;)

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had my Siberian Husky since she was 5 weeks old. Having lived in Florida all her life (she is almost 11 years old), she has never seen snow. However, with the arrival of my Bronco and the Christmas holidays, all that changed. I'm terrible at editing, but I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Updated with photos and some equipment info:

Hi,

My roof top bag cost me $13 on Amazon around Black Friday! I absolutely love it. It kept everything dry and has the lowest profile of all these available soft bags at only 13 inches I believe. Perfect for camping gear. Here is the link.

My tent is a Napier Backroadz SUV tent. There are a couple of different versions online. The tent has a few elastic straps that connect to various points on the car to keep it secure. These suction cups also help a lot.

The tarp under the tent is a standard 10x10 Walmart tarp. The tent also came with a rain fly.

My car floor mats are TuxMats. You can find them here.

IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_4414.jpeg

69333346174__5F56F7B0-7EE9-46FA-8614-AF942430EBC0.jpeg
She is in good shape. A couple of my Malamutes (I used to breed and show them) lived to 13.5. By the way…. That is NOT snow lol…

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All that's missing is a Sarah McLaughlin song and I'd be blubbering like a baby. Dogs really are the best of us. Thank you for loving yours, and for sharing. ps Great Bronco.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slick setup and great story. I very much love my Bronco for what it is, but even more so for where it takes me and the memories and connections made. That's what it's all about.

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great video thanks for sharing for all of us dog lovers.
Love the saying, "try to be the person your dog thinks you are."
It's our greatest accomplishment making dogs.

Sponsored

jkruk

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That camping setup is 👌🏼 I'd be lying if I said I didn't tear up a bit. One of the best ways to enjoy the outdoors - dogs, broncos, and camping. Thank you for the great post and video!

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've had my Siberian Husky since she was 5 weeks old. Having lived in Florida all her life (she is almost 11 years old), she has never seen snow. However, with the arrival of my Bronco and the Christmas holidays, all that changed. I'm terrible at editing, but I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Hi,

My roof top bag cost me $13 on Amazon around Black Friday! I absolutely love it. It kept everything dry and has the lowest profile of all these available soft bags at only 13 inches I believe. Perfect for camping gear. Here is the link.

My tent is a Napier Backroadz SUV tent. There are a couple of different versions online. The tent has a few elastic straps that connect to various points on the car to keep it secure. These suction cups also help a lot.

The tarp under the tent is a standard 10x10 Walmart tarp. The tent also came with a rain fly.

IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_4414.jpeg

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi,

IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_4414.jpeg

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like you had a Great time; luv making our pups "happy".
Thanks for the info on the products you have; where did you get the portable door stairs? Would like them for my pup. Thx

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The build quality is good. However, the steps are made of some heavy-duty fabric. I wish they were solid wood or alloy. Took a few days for my dog to get used to it.

The other important thing is to modify it slightly. I got a few things from HomeDepot to secure it to the car. Poor dog fell off it the first time when the steps slid off the rock rails.

The orange strap stays in the car at all times (one on each side). I added the blue strap to the steps and cut the excess off.

IMG_4710.jpeg

When properly attached, it looks like this:

IMG_4712.jpeg

And it stores nicely behind my seat

IMG_4713.jpeg

I tried a few other ones before this. The problem is the door doesn't open far enough to put a ramp-style unit on there. I returned 2 different ones before I got this. I may even get a backup. You know how products just disappear from Amazon...
Sponsored