Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Searched through the great interweb between the G6 forum, raptor forums, and even the dark side (jeep) forums for some tire info. Short list of 37’s to go on my new wheels are as follows shipped:

Mickey Thompson baja legend exp $1789
Maxxis RAZR AT $1709
Nexen Roadian MTX at $1585

Looking for feedback as to which brand to go with and any good information to consider. I have looked at the Toyo’s and Nitto’s as well as BFG but am leaning towards the MT Legends unless there is something out there I am missing. Not rock crawling but off roading/camping and finding less populated areas is the goal.

Thanks for the feedback.
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Searched through the great interweb between the G6 forum, raptor forums, and even the dark side (jeep) forums for some tire info. Short list of 37’s to go on my new wheels are as follows shipped:

Mickey Thompson baja legend exp $1789
Maxxis RAZR AT $1709
Nexen Roadian MTX at $1585

Looking for feedback as to which brand to go with and any good information to consider. I have looked at the Toyo’s and Nitto’s as well as BFG but am leaning towards the MT Legends unless there is something out there I am missing. Not rock crawling but off roading/camping and finding less populated areas is the goal.

Thanks for the feedback.
If you're a hard core off roader, BFG KM3s are the all time best. If it's mostly on tarmac with some fun off roading, K02s are the best.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've done a little bit of research for when I finally wear out my stock Goodyears, and the BFGoodrich KM3 is at the top of that list. I'll look into the three on your list, though.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nitto
Sponsored