Sponsored

Anyone running Mickey Thompson Baja Legend EXP tires?

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone end up running these? I like the D rating but with two ply sidewall, seems like a good combo for me.
Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,ā€˜21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone end up running these? I like the D rating but with two ply sidewall, seems like a good combo for me.
I got 20k on mine, no complaints. I did get a small sidewall puncture in one after i first got them, then hole was in the lettering and took about a day to fully deflate, but i was in some pretty jagged rock gardens when i got it, and got it replaced at no cost from where i bought them.

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have 25k on the stock Goodyears and I've had at least 5 punctures in the main tread (not sidewall). They just have not held up, so looking for something that is more robust but not so rough/stiff around town and on highway. And these tires seem like a good balance.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am running MT Baja Legend EXPs on 35-12.5 17s. They came pre-installed from the dealer. They are my first off road tire though so I donā€™t really have anything to compare them to.

They are round, they roll and no issues on highway at all. They donā€™t kick up gravel too badly (although it gets stuck in the tread pretty well). I havenā€™t taken them in mud or sand to know how they do there, but a bit of dirt roads and a little bit of rock.

Where I live we get a good bit of snow so Iā€™m a bit concerned how they will do there - I guess I will know soon enough.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got 20k on mine, no complaints. I did get a small sidewall puncture in one after i first got them, then hole was in the lettering and took about a day to fully deflate, but i was in some pretty jagged rock gardens when i got it, and got it replaced at no cost from where i bought them.
How are they noise-wise versus the stock GYs?

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,ā€˜21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are they noise-wise versus the stock GYs?
They are same if not quieter to me. Had 9,000 on the stock before i switched.

Definitely quieter in terms of rock pings lol.

bagel

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m running 315/70r17 on my stock outer banks. Had to remove the crash bars so they donā€™t rub without a lift. I have about 5k miles on them and so far no complaints. No noise and I like the look. I get about 15 miles to the gallon with them on. Iā€™m in east Texas so I donā€™t get any snow but they havenā€™t given me any problems with rain. I would like to know how they do on snow. I plan on going to Colorado in late December and would like to know if the snow gives em any trouble
Sponsored