Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great write up, OP.

The only issue I’ve had with these is that it took a Hunter Road Force balancing machine to get dialed in. Purchased from Discount tire, Joe is Aces and worked with me on that cost.
After that they’ve been a clear cut upgrade from the KO2’s for what I do….daily driver highway - occasional mud n ruts - beach/sand.

I like the look of the RWL’s but many don’t.

These are 31570R17’s on a non-sas BL. 1.4 Borne spacers, pulled the crash bars for zero rub.

I’d recommend these tires to anyone with similar use.

IMG_2192.png

IMG_2193.png
Sponsored

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great write up, OP.

The only issue I’ve had with these is that it took a Hunter Road Force balancing machine to get dialed in. Purchased from Discount tire, Joe is Aces and worked with me on that cost.
After that they’ve been a clear cut upgrade from the KO2’s for what I do….daily driver highway - occasional mud n ruts - beach/sand.

I like the look of the RWL’s but many don’t.

These are 31570R17’s on a non-sas BL. 1.4 Borne spacers, pulled the crash bars for zero rub.

I’d recommend these tires to anyone with similar use.

Ford Bronco Initial Thoughts / Review on Mickey Thompson Baja Legend EXP Tires for Sasquatch Bronco IMG_2193

Ford Bronco Initial Thoughts / Review on Mickey Thompson Baja Legend EXP Tires for Sasquatch Bronco IMG_2193
Thank you for the shout out! The rig is looking awesome!

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Initial Thoughts / Review on Mickey Thompson Baja Legend EXP Tires for Sasquatch Bronco 1000139578

I went with the Mickey Thompson tires when I upgraded my wheels and have been extremely happy. I've put about 8k miles on them so far. They handle well in the rain and are not noisy at all. Plus being American made was a bonus. Another shout out to Discount Tire for mounting my wheels and the new tires!

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Initial Thoughts / Review on Mickey Thompson Baja Legend EXP Tires for Sasquatch Bronco 1000139578

I went with the Mickey Thompson tires when I upgraded my wheels and have been extremely happy. I've put about 8k miles on them so far. They handle well in the rain and are not noisy at all. Plus being American made was a bonus. Another shout out to Discount Tire for mounting my wheels and the new tires!
Appreciate your support! Love the red with the gray wheels!

OP
OP
SilverTaps86

SilverTaps86

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Nice looking Bronco!!
Sponsored