First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! Great photos and I love seeing these things being WHEELED! Let's hear it for Oxford White Broncos on ICON Alloys :) Mine is sitting on a mix-matched set of borrowed ICON's right now while I'm waiting on my back-ordered Rebound Pros.

IRSD8116.JPG

IMG_3629.JPG
What a rig!! I love the 2 dr. Oxford White wheels action shots. I bet you had a blast wheeling it. 💪

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait to see the youtube vids. I'm going to Moab next weekend for the Off-Rodeo. Way different environments to the southeast where I live.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously!
Thanks!
Can't wait to see the youtube vids. I'm going to Moab next weekend for the Off-Rodeo. Way different environments to the southeast where I live.
I met one of the Off-rodeo instructors out on the trail on his off day (I assume). He was excited to see it out on the trail and being put through the paces. You'll LOVE visiting Moab and hopefully, you've carved out some time after the off-rodeo event to check out the national parks and do a trail or two with a Jeep rental.

Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 weeks ago, I picked up my 2021 Oxford White Bronco 4 Dr Badlands with the 2.7 Ecoboost, Sasquatch, LUX package from Granger Ford in IA. I equipped my rig with a set of Icon Alloys Rebound Pro (17x8.5) wheels and 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 (D load range) tires and headed out to Moab, UT with roughly 1k miles on the odometer. The goal was to explore and test the capabilities of the rig and the components I had installed. In addition to the wheels, I also installed a set of the SS3 pod lights in the flood pattern from Diode Dynamics. On our way to Moab, we stopped in Grand Junction, CO for a quick but fun night run.

The wheel and tire combo performed flawlessly under the tough trail conditions that Moab has to offer. I recommend this setup to anyone looking for an alternative to a traditional beadlock wheel and want to maintain DOT compliance and minimize maintenance.

I have a set of King 2.5 adjustable coilovers with external reservoirs and the RPG Off-road Upper Control Arms and the Steering tie rod kit on order and expected to be delivered this month. The ultimate plan is to equip the Bronco with a functional 37" setup and head back to Moab in late October / early November to tackle the trails of Moab.

0C2D3F15-1156-48F1-83D3-23352ACA6D0E.jpeg
9FABCBA8-FE6C-4D66-B540-016037E12508.jpeg
BFB9CC39-FAC2-4E1B-9BBF-8C2A7B9C5A7C.jpeg
100733BA-B705-48CD-B175-4ED5A66FBE65.jpeg
5A4D5BF6-31F3-44B4-BEDA-538A4CC2E01E.jpeg
Awesome pics! Every time I think I could get by with something other than a BL, I see pics like this and want to learn to go crawling!
Is the main reason you got the BL SAS just for the increased gearing, since you end up replacing the wheels and tires anyway?

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the pics. I'm so glad I changed my oder to white.

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome pics! Every time I think I could get by with something other than a BL, I see pics like this and want to learn to go crawling!
Is the main reason you got the BL SAS just for the increased gearing, since you end up replacing the wheels and tires anyway?
Yes, the primary reason for going with SAS was to get the 4.7 FDR from factory. I'm also replacing the OEM Bilstein setup with the King Shocks 2.5 w/ external reservoir and compression adjuster.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome pictures and the wheels/tires look great. I'm actually considering the same wheels in Titanium w/ the black ring. Nice to see them on an actual Bronco!

Icon-Alloys-Rebound_2.jpg
I'm looking at the same wheel. Like you John has made the decision easier now that I've seen his ride.

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking at the same wheel. Like you John has made the decision easier now that I've seen his ride.
There are so many options with different styles to choose from that it can get a bit overwhelming. I know I went back and forth between different wheels and I'm also very please with the my decision.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks!! I was probably smiling all day/weekend long. The skilled dude behind the camera (@b_foster02) taking these awesome shots was driving his JK 2 Dr on 33s and had just as much (if not more) fun than we did on 35s and my buddy on his JL 37. Get out there, drive your Bronco, and have fun!

4DF93A13-740C-483C-B2BB-A8CDD9B87585.jpeg
Nicer, even. Hey, sell me your Bilstein ESCV suspension, if you can 'squatch a base, they should fit.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are so many options with different styles to choose from that it can get a bit overwhelming. I know I went back and forth between different wheels and I'm also very please with the my decision.
That is so true. I've changed my mind so many times, but I keep coming back to the Rebounds. That's a beauty of a Bronco my friend, enjoy.