Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since the Bronco can have between 30-35” tires, do you think the size can be programmed in to correct the speedometer for someone who buys a Base and then upgrades to 33” tires later? I’m guessing this would have to be done at the dealer, but it would be cool to do it yourself.
Sponsored

Covfefe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless Ford decided to give another big FU to Jeep and allow driver's to program their own tire sizes, but I imagine that's too much liability and some bimbo inputs the wrong tire size and ends up in trouble for going 5mph over lol

pillar406

Outer Banks
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.keeseemotorcompany.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since the Bronco can have between 30-35” tires, do you think the size can be programmed in to correct the speedometer for someone who buys a Base and then upgrades to 33” tires later? I’m guessing this would have to be done at the dealer, but it would be cool to do it yourself.
SO FDRS does not have the ability to change tire size. Most dealers will not do it and will make you buy the Ford Procal 4 to do it. I had been using Forscan for awhile so my service manager allows us to use Forscan if customers ask for things like Oracle light installs or tire size changes.

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
SO FDRS does not have the ability to change tire size. Most dealers will not do it and will make you buy the Ford Procal 4 to do it. I had been using Forscan for awhile so my service manager allows us to use Forscan if customers ask for things like Oracle light installs or tire size changes.
Thanks, but this thread is almost four years old. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Tire size and speedometer reading giphy
Sponsored