First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What’s the largest tire I can put on my factory wheels on my black diamond with these https://www.mishimoto.com/checkout/cart/
And not have rubbing without a lift? I have about 5” from factory height before the bronco won’t fit in my garage anymore which is a no go. Ideally I would like 35s but 285/75/17 would also be ok if that’s the route I have to go. I paid for the upgraded wheels from ford so having those with the brand new tires from the factory sitting in my garage taking up space while spending $4500+ for new wheels and tires I would like to avoid.
Sponsored

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You linked the cart, not the actual product.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

a 1" level and 33s on the bd is the sweet spot imo

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

285/75 or 295/70 is the largest I've seen without requiring mods. I think some people may have squeezed sasquach sized tires(315/70) but at a minimum you will need to remove the crash bars and IMO they look overstuffed on the narrow rim.
To me 285/70 is the sweet spot for stock BD or BB wheels and that's what I will end up going for. There are also a lot more choices in this size.
A lot of the 285/75's and 295/70's that I have seen are E rated and very heavy/stiff. This is something else to keep in mind.

What size spacers did you go for? I also ordered Mishimoto Spacers in 1in. My black diamond should be here by the end of the month.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
285/75 or 295/70 is the largest I've seen without requiring mods. I think some people may have squeezed sasquach sized tires(315/70) but at a minimum you will need to remove the crash bars and IMO they look overstuffed on the narrow rim.
To me 285/70 is the sweet spot for stock BD or BB wheels and that's what I will end up going for. There are also a lot more choices in this size.
A lot of the 285/75's and 295/70's that I have seen are E rated and very heavy/stiff. This is something else to keep in mind.

What size spacers did you go for? I also ordered Mishimoto Spacers in 1in. My black diamond should be here by the end of the month.
I haven’t ordered the spacers yet since I was waiting to hear replies to this thread before ordering. I’m leaning towards the 2” though. My blend date is tomorrow and hope to have a delivery estimate by the end of the week/beginning of next. I know it’s coming by rail so I’m sure it will be a slow, painful wait.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

there's some good threads on this too, do some digging.

i'd note if you are 2 door look at a 1" level and 285/70/R17 KO2s. 2" lift may be a little much unless you are going bigger wheels. 4d i'd probably consider 2" level and 33-35's to help with the stance. 2d on 33s is perfect, 4d needs a little more imo.

OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
there's some good threads on this too, do some digging.

i'd note if you are 2 door look at a 1" level and 285/70/R17 KO2s. 2" lift may be a little much unless you are going bigger wheels. 4d i'd probably consider 2" level and 33-35's to help with the stance. 2d on 33s is perfect, 4d needs a little more imo.
It’s a 4 door. My dealer tried to tell me $850 for a 2” lift installed (I provide the lift) which is crazy high IMO. Other places I have spoke with told me 3-4 hrs at $100-110 a hr. I guess the question is with the 2” lift and 2” spacers is that enough to prevent rubbing with 35s? I read different things here and can’t keep it all straight.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s a 4 door. My dealer tried to tell me $850 for a 2” lift installed (I provide the lift) which is crazy high IMO. Other places I have spoke with told me 3-4 hrs at $100-110 a hr. I guess the question is with the 2” lift and 2” spacers is that enough to prevent rubbing with 35s? I read different things here and can’t keep it all straight.
all in the wheel offset.

+1 wheel offset gets you 35s no lift
35's on Black Diamond, No lift, No rub | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

2" you should be good
4WP Fender Deletes + 2” Level Kit + 35s on Bronco Black Diamond. | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

2+2 definitely good and will be poking out.

remember to get your speedo recalibrated. you will be 5-6mph under with 32-35s.

OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
all in the wheel offset.

+1 wheel offset gets you 35s no lift
35's on Black Diamond, No lift, No rub | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

2" you should be good
4WP Fender Deletes + 2” Level Kit + 35s on Bronco Black Diamond. | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

2+2 definitely good and will be poking out.

remember to get your speedo recalibrated. you will be 5-6mph under with 32-35s.
How do you recalibrate the speedometer, forscan? That’s one thing I feel I’m way under qualified to use. I do like things you can do with it that I have read but it seems daunting.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery