Sponsored

Tired of waiting for your Bronco? The secret on how to get into a Bronco while you wait for yours.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I lucked out on my first order - Dealership had a reservation that a customer walked away from and changed the build to my specs. I was thankful they did that and felt it was a better customer experience than them bringing in the original customer order and selling it with an ADM.

I suspect there will be a lot of these out there, whether you get in early to take over an order or simply scoop up one that arrived on a dealership lot. Not everyone can wait months/years for a vehicle, and it has put many folks in a position to walk away and go buy something else.
Sponsored

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am afraid you are right. Enthusiasts are responsible for most of the hype and emotion at this point, ( no criticism I am one too). When the enthusiasts receive their Broncos the hype will diminish substantially. For example, when I told my neighbor I ordered a Bronco he simply said “those are cool”. When you tell an enthusiast you ordered a Bronco you better be prepared to describe model, options, res date, and order date. The average guy/gal like my neighbor is not going to wait a year for one nor would they ever pay a premium for one.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am afraid you are right. Enthusiasts are responsible for most of the hype and emotion at this point, ( no criticism I am one too). When the enthusiasts receive their Broncos the hype will diminish substantially. For example, when I told my neighbor I ordered a Bronco he simply said “those are cool”. When you tell an enthusiast you ordered a Bronco you better be prepared to describe model, options, res date, and order date. The average guy/gal like my neighbor is not going to wait a year for one nor would they ever pay a premium for one.
When I tell people that they usually say, “remember, it’s not a Jeep.”

Then I stab them.

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There definitely will be a surplus of soft top Big Bends (easiest one for Ford to make now with the parts they have) in the next 3 months - especially in the North East, where people tend not to buy convertibles for the winter.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they all say "in transit" meaning they really don't have them right?
I think that is the case. If you find one that is close to your build it might be worth a call.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I tell people that they usually say, “remember, it’s not a Jeep.”
That is hilarious, as an EB driver you get real used to telling THEM that! 😬
Sponsored