Sponsored

To everyone who is getting their Bronco before me...

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
I am very excited for you and the fact that people are actually taking delivery makes me even more excited to get mine!
Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. And each of you have a duty to post pics and write-ups of all the fun you're having.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am very excited for you and the fact that people are actually taking delivery makes me even more excited to get mine!
How dare you show support, kindness, and non-judgemental commentary on this forum. It is a throwback to the days before chair throwing and the abomination before God, known as pineapple pizza!

While I get riled up and irritated with the same nine threads being started over and over again, lashing out in frustration at Ford's withholding/delaying material information that literally screws up the financial well being of some of the members here, my ire grows and causes me to overreact on occasion.

I don't like being that way. Congratulations! You have shamed me into only posting supportive stuff for a month, just to see if I like me better at the end. Well played!

OP
OP
Paul Gagnon

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
How dare you show support, kindness, and non-judgemental commentary on this forum. It is a throwback to the days before chair throwing and the abomination before God, known as pineapple pizza!

While I get riled up and irritated with the same nine threads being started over and over again, lashing out in frustration at Ford's withholding/delaying material information that literally screws up the financial well being of some of the members here, my ire grows and causes me to overreact on occasion.

I don't like being that way. Congratulations! You have shamed me into only posting supportive stuff for a month, just to see if I like me better at the end. Well played!
Pineapple does belong on pizza though. And will fight you over it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Paul Gagnon

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
There’s no such thing as pineapple on pizza. As soon as the pineapple touches it, it is no longer a pizza.
WRONG!

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pineapple does belong on pizza though. And will fight you over it!

Given your Northern (and western) orientation, I will respectfully ask if you understand the meaning of the word Pizza. Now, if you were at least located in say Toronto or maybe Montreal you might understand pizza. Had this conversation been about steers or large game you'd be right in in! But seriously, pineapples on pizza is just not right. Even though I'm sure some of our west coast folks here in the US think it's acceptable also.

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Please don’t spoil this forum with a positive post.
Sponsored