l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cannot find the photo but I remember the gut that got stuck out in a bay and the tide came in. Bronco was ingulfed and covered by the ocean. I would say that is #1.
you mean this one from bar harbor, maine?

ford-bronco-sunk-bar-harbor.jpg

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you mean this one from bar harbor, maine?

Ford Bronco Who has worst self inflicted damage to their Bronco? ford-bronco-sunk-bar-harbor
Reminds me of that time I crop dusted the new car smell and had to drive it for two days with lingering after effects. That was a good one! 😁

Ford Bronco Who has worst self inflicted damage to their Bronco? 1706824740304

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The second time I was out off-roading in my Bronco, I ran over a small dead tree and it caused it to slam into the side of my front passenger door (kind of like when a cartoon character steps on a rake). Made a loud bang noise and scared the crap outta me and my boys. Ironically it was like 5 minutes after I had explained to them that when you off-road you take on risk of getting scratches and dents but they’re just memories of the good times on the train together. Got to put my money where my mouth is on that one. I do still see the dent and think about that trip though. Good times.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not my rig but a buddy who was wheeling with us at Rausch sent it HARD in the drink…
Ford Bronco Who has worst self inflicted damage to their Bronco? 1706824740304

FYI - that’s not MGV & wash out interior
Looks like what my wife did with the top open. Thank God we have MGV and wash out floors.

Sponsored

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This one hurts my heart…
I mourned for quite a while. I even strapped up the airbags and drove it for a couple weeks in denial before finally getting it up on the jacks to strip everything back off before turning it over to insurance.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I mourned for quite a while. I even strapped up the airbags and drove it for a couple weeks in denial before finally getting it up on the jacks to strip everything back off before turning it over to insurance.
Assume you got another Bronco after that, did you get the same thing again or different trim? Glad no one got hurt so that’s a blessing for sure.

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Assume you got another Bronco after that, did you get the same thing again or different trim? Glad no one got hurt so that’s a blessing for sure.
Yeah I got lucky, I like what I like so I wanted an exact replacement. There happened to be two available nationwide at the time, and one was 2 hours from me. Badlands\Manual\Lux\Tow\Black. Only difference is this one has leather and my previous had MGV. I have to say the leather is so nice. Having now been in both, it's the way to go. The downside is losing the washout flooring, but I also stripped that out of my previous one so I'll be putting that in the new one for the best of both worlds.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I guess technically, mine isn't self-inflicted... but I was driving.. Someone pulled out in front of me

Ford Bronco Who has worst self inflicted damage to their Bronco? Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 1.52.14 PM
Ford Bronco Who has worst self inflicted damage to their Bronco? Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 1.52.38 PM
Ford Bronco Who has worst self inflicted damage to their Bronco? Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 5.04.42 PM
Sponsored

Last edited: