Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't, however I've found with most things off-road lighting, you get what you pay for. This seems too good to be true, and assume the longevity won't be there. Just my 2 cents though.

OP
OP

Rush4th

Base
First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I usually buy once, cry once, but I kinda like the looks of this one bette anyways. I know I can get a roof bar or grill bar, but I like the intergration in the grille. There’s not much that’s more annoying than the light bar whistle.
Are there any other grilles with light bars? I’ve been looking at the RTR, but a g for a grille is a little more than I want to spend.

Lil Mul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2DR Badlands SAS / 2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been looking at the RTR, but a g for a grille is a little more than I want to spend.
It's so dope though. And the light bar is quality. Make the headlight high beams seem like nothing when you kick on the center bar

Ford Bronco Tomahawk grille bronco44

Moontraveler1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have one of these? I need a light bar for KOH, but don’t wanna spend a grand or wait for the rtr to come back in stock.

Is the light any good? Does it fit properly? How’s the color match to SAS fender flares?

https://amoffroad.com/products/toma...MIhtfa87jTggMVBNHCBB3fYQ-eEAQYBiABEgJRkfD_BwE
The lights are more running lights than anything off road worthy. I did an install of their one with Amber lights, I had sent them a bunch of pictures showing them fitment issues I was having, and instead of addressing the issues they used the pictures for instagram ads. 🤷‍♂️

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The lights are more running lights than anything off road worthy. I did an install of their one with Amber lights, I had sent them a bunch of pictures showing them fitment issues I was having, and instead of addressing the issues they used the pictures for instagram ads. 🤷‍♂️
This is hilarious

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I usually buy once, cry once, but I kinda like the looks of this one bette anyways. I know I can get a roof bar or grill bar, but I like the intergration in the grille. There’s not much that’s more annoying than the light bar whistle.
Are there any other grilles with light bars? I’ve been looking at the RTR, but a g for a grille is a little more than I want to spend.
I'm not sure if you're 100% wanting a grill light bar, but you could get a front bumper mounted one, like I have. No wind noise and I love it - Lots of different options out there.

Ford Bronco Tomahawk grille IMG_2604

OP
OP

Rush4th

Base
First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the info on the tomahawk lights. I figured they were crap. Just wanted to make sure.

I might have to go with a bumper bar. Yours looks a lot better than most I’ve seen. I’m gonna miss my bull bar though..

How’s the RTR light bar grille at night?

Sponsored

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP

Rush4th

Base
First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like that. Thanks! Do you know how much room it gives you under the stock bull bar? I have 3 kc flex era 3’s on my baja bug that can use a new home.

Last edited:

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like that. Thanks! Do you know how much room it gives you under the stock bull bar? I have 3 kc flex era 3’s on my baja bug that can use a new home.
You’ll have plenty of room. The bracket is only sits a few inches above the bumper. Those lights you mentioned are only 3.5” tall, so you’ll have a ton of room.

Ford Bronco Tomahawk grille IMG_1829