Toyo 35x11.5 on Non Sas -Offset

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there anyone running the 35” Toyo Open Country at3’s in 11.5 instead of 12.5 on a non Sasquatch with no lift and 0 or negative offset wheels?

I know that is a wildly specific set of parameters 😂😂

I currently have BFG KO2’s in 285/70’s on ProComp 69’s with the -6 on a non Sas Black Diamond. I was thinking of going to 35’s and want to avoid a lift so my wife who uses a wheelchair/walker can still get in “easily” and thought the slightly more narrow tire might work with the -6 wheels.

Thanks
Sponsored

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you’re looking for a narrower 35, you might consider the Kenda 35x10.5s. I run them (with the FP lift) on stock Black Diamond steelies. 5k miles and haven’t been able to detect any rubbing, even with crash bars installed. They’ve been pretty quiet and have good reviews for longevity, decent reviews for snow though I haven’t gotten to test that yet.

That said, I have a lift and you’re trying to avoid that, so ymmv.

OP
OP
LarryBirdsFace

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've looked at the Kenda's, they're just so damn heavy. I think I'm pretty much to the point of running 285/75's and gaining about an inch in diameter or going with some coilovers and going as small as possible to fit a standard 35" to keep the C load rating and the weight down.
Sponsored