First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just installed the Dee Zee Trail Sight deletes on my Wildtrak and it taking a bit to get used to the new look. But I think I do like they look after a few days of adjusting to teh new hood view.

Trail Site Delete - 1.jpg

Trail Site Delete - 2.jpg

Trail Site Delete - 3.jpg

Trail Site Delete - 4.jpg

Trail Site Delete - 5.jpg

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve been running our Modular Trail Sight Delete on our Bronco for a couple months now. So much so, that the delete looks/seems normal.

When I say Modular, it’s because there is a base plate that you install when you remove the plastic OEM trail sights and that allows you to install the Delete Bezel or install the RUTS (Ruggedized Utility Trail Sight). All three components are 6061 billet machined for that of so important exact fit, not only between the components but with your fenders and hood. Everything I’ve seen up to know… just doesn’t look like it fits right. We also retain the ability to re-use the OEM rubber seals from your original Trail Sights So there’s no funky gap.
Ford Bronco Trail sight deletes? B1BB00A0-97BA-41A7-AF0E-C7908C182F47
Ford Bronco Trail sight deletes? 2D9E4AB5-A920-4B19-97EC-200F92145CD4

Last edited:

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry, not sorry. Seems like China hasn’t figured that one out yet.
Hmmmm:unsure: Pretty sure this says made in USA but maybe I ain't the brightest. I like your guys products but bashing other companies stuff to me loses a lot of respect even if you have the superior product. Let your quality speak for itself.
Ford Bronco Trail sight deletes? Screenshot_20230122-100141

Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmmmm:unsure: Pretty sure this says made in USA but maybe I ain't the brightest. I like your guys products but bashing other companies stuff to me loses a lot of respect even if you have the superior product. Let your quality speak for itself.
I wouldn’t say they are bashing another product as much as making a statement on the product that is likely true. But I agree that you can let your product speak for your company at least for the most part. Anyway my biggest complaint is the body line at the front on a lot of these deletes can’t seem to match the angle from the hood to fender and somehow an almost flat cut is made.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn’t say they are bashing another product as much as making a statement on the product that is likely true. But I agree that you can let your product speak for your company at least for the most part. Anyway my biggest complaint is the body line at the front on a lot of these deletes can’t seem to match the angle from the hood to fender and somehow an almost flat cut is made.
I'm curious to see what these deletes would look like body color matched. Not sure if that would rid the problem or not but I agree.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ummm... then my post wouldn't apply to or be referencing the parts from whoever that box is from, then. You just read into that wrong. All good.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You mean, like this...

Ford Bronco Trail sight deletes? Trail Sight Delete

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They are tie downs.

Sponsored

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree, nothing trashier than watching one manufacturer shit on another.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You mean, like this...

yes, I’ve looked at a bunch of the different ones and most seem to ignore the front edge. I’m intrigued by something that is able to be quickly swapped. I have been wondering if there would be a way for the sight to raise and lower, haven’t taken the time to determine if that would be even possible.

EJP-OB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Personally I like the trail sights, plus they make a great spot to mount rod holders.

New4__49093.jpg

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes, I’ve looked at a bunch of the different ones and most seem to ignore the front edge. I’m intrigued by something that is able to be quickly swapped. I have been wondering if there would be a way for the sight to raise and lower, haven’t taken the time to determine if that would be even possible.
I’m looking forward to what Stallion 4x4 is going to offer. Trail sight delete with a pop up tie down. Says available early 2023.

https://stallion4x4.com/blog/stalli...practical-bronco-products-for-2022-sema-show/
Sponsored