First Name
RAV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just sharing. I ordered these trail sight deletes and, although they are not quite as snug as I would have liked, they are no more un-snug than the factory trail sights, so, if you are looking for a cleaner look, these represent a pretty good option:

BLUMAK3D Trail Sight Deletes for Ford Bronco 2021+, Enhances Visibility, Easy Install, Made in USA, 2 PCS (Black)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C7RMDS2C?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

2023 Ford Bronco Trail Sight Delete.jpg
Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same ones I have, took some adjusting to get the spacing right but overall looks really good.

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good! I had considered these before I just put the Amazon white covers on mine.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll probably get something along these lines but way down on my priority list for now...... eventually.

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried the DeeZee ones and they looked like crap. The gaps were too big.

Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just sharing. I ordered these trail sight deletes and, although they are not quite as snug as I would have liked, they are no more un-snug than the factory trail sights, so, if you are looking for a cleaner look, these represent a pretty good option:

BLUMAK3D Trail Sight Deletes for Ford Bronco 2021+, Enhances Visibility, Easy Install, Made in USA, 2 PCS (Black)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C7RMDS2C?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Ford Bronco Trail Sight Delete 2023 Ford Bronco Trail Sight Delete
to each their own
i love mine

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Back when the Bronco was announced I wasn't a fan of the trailsights and I was going to make a million dollars designing and selling a trailsight delete. Of course that was just another pipe dream that never came to fruition but a funny thing happened on the way to the trailsight delete shop: I actually stopped hating the trailsights. Or, at least became indifferent to them, maybe even slightly positive. Now when I see Broncos with the deletes I think they look kind of plain, that they're missing something that makes a (6G) Bronco a Bronco.

That said, I do wish ADV or other vendors would offer versions of their fiberglass hoods without the trailsight notch. Trailsight delete might look cleaner if that rectangle was just part of the hood rather than a separate piece of black plastic.

Scoop

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '74, '76, & '78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back when the Bronco was announced I wasn't a fan of the trailsights and I was going to make a million dollars designing and selling a trailsight delete. Of course that was just another pipe dream that never came to fruition but a funny thing happened on the way to the trailsight delete shop: I actually stopped hating the trailsights. Or, at least became indifferent to them, maybe even slightly positive. Now when I see Broncos with the deletes I think they look kind of plain, that they're missing something that makes a (6G) Bronco a Bronco.

That said, I do wish ADV or other vendors would offer versions of their fiberglass hoods without the trailsight notch. Trailsight delete might look cleaner if that rectangle was just part of the hood rather than a separate piece of black plastic.
Agree. I think the trail sights are a very distinctive feature of the 6G. This is something that Jeep could never duplicate due to their front fender styling. Kind of sets us apart.

BCHBRNC22

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To me, the body already is a trail sight so I put the black Dee zee deletes on my carbonized gray BD. With some adjustment, look ok. Now I need some for the race red heritage. Won’t someone make color matched accessories for these things? Even if just plastic instead of aluminum would be ok with me. Maybe I can get my son’s friend to 3d print some.

Sponsored

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I remember seeing on the forums a while back a delete that was actually one that could pivot back up for use as a tiedown or brush guard. That seemed pretty neat...

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor - 02 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I too just installed these Trailsight Deletes. I found them to be distracting and I will never use them as intended. I agree the body lines are not exotic car perfect but they are very livable.
Ford Bronco Trail Sight Delete IMG_2032
Sponsored