Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just griping about how long it takes to ship a Bronco across the country... ;)

Mine was "In Production 12/10/2021", Built 12/23/2021, Shipped 01/05/2022, and that's when the transit times message saying 12 - 28 days was first seen in an email message.

All messages showed "Estimated Delivery 01/25/2022" until yesterday, on the 25th. Now "Estimated Delivery 02/04/2022".

Assuming it shows up on that day rather than getting delayed more, that will be a year and two days from when I ordered it. I realize that Idaho is probably as far away from Detroit as you can get from a transit point of view, so I'll keep waiting, trying to remain patient.

Does anybody know if whatever train the Broncos are on is actually moving every day, or is it parked in some big train yard in Omaha or somewhere for a while?

Just curious.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That has to be getting close to some sort of record (a year to receive a vehicle after order (and it is still a 2021, not a 2022 that people ordered in October)) Not a great record to possess, kind of like World's fattest man I suppose, but as I suspect folks will jump on to criticize you for 'whining' or that their wait is longer, or whatever, so let me be the first to say; I hear what you are saying and I agree, that is a shit deal for you right there.

ALVA DUDE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was "In Production 12/10/2021", Built 12/23/2021, Shipped 01/05/2022, and that's when the transit times message saying 12 - 28 days was first seen in an email message.

All messages showed "Estimated Delivery 01/25/2022" until yesterday, on the 25th. Now "Estimated Delivery 02/04/2022".

Assuming it shows up on that day rather than getting delayed more, that will be a year and two days from when I ordered it. I realize that Idaho is probably as far away from Detroit as you can get from a transit point of view, so I'll keep waiting, trying to remain patient.

Does anybody know if whatever train the Broncos are on is actually moving every day, or is it parked in some big train yard in Omaha or somewhere for a while?

Just curious.
lol!! I feel the pain.!
I got a call from my dealership on 10 JAN stating that it had made to my delivery state. dealership got it YESTERDAY!
Funniest part of the story is that the POE was less than 100 miles away!!!! lol

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could probably replace "days" with "months" and it would still be true.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine shipped 29 days ago, it has been sitting in the rail yard 60 miles from me for 11 days. My train made a long stop in Illinois, I think it was when they transferred it from CSX to Union Pacific, then stopped again in Cheyenne WY for three days for some reason, but other than that, it seemed to keep moving. It’s well past my edd and my dealership can’t tell me when it will be loaded on a truck to go the last 50 miles to the dealership. They told me it would be here last Thursday, now they just said, “maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe Saturday…no clue.”

Sponsored

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
19 days from Michigan to Louisiana.

bronco0311

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dates are almost the exact same as you. Built on Dec 22 and my delivery has been pushed back 3 times and now looking at Feb 8. I am in SC. This is ridiculous. I would have flown to Detroit on my own dime and driven it back home in a weekend.

There is no real excuse for delivery taking 6 weeks for 800 miles. I still order shit on amazon and get it in 2 days.

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious.
Mine has been in shipped status for almost a month now. Also received this email from Ford today. Can’t make this stuff up.

C8932E0D-EA14-4D8F-A8B5-A8AB1F809288.jpeg

OP
OP
Scott R Nelson

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has been in shipped status for almost a month now. Also received this email from Ford today. Can’t make this stuff up.
Yeah, at least I received the photo of mine on the production line. That helps a little bit. At least I know for sure that it exists.
gy7LLWQ.jpg

Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco was built in Oct and shipped December 16th. Delivery was supposed to be Jan 15-21st. Still no word on it.

Monstertorch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Honda, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend Date: 11/05/21
Modules Populated: 11/09/21
Built: 12/28/2021
Shipped: 12/31/2021
Estimated Delivery Date: 1/26/2022

we just got the same email this morning…. The sales manager just contacted me, ours is being unloaded right now, and we can take delivery tomorrow!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Ioniq 5 has been sitting in the Seattle port for a month so this is very much not a Ford exclusive thing.

OP
OP
Scott R Nelson

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blend Date: 11/05/21
Modules Populated: 11/09/21
Built: 12/28/2021
Shipped: 12/31/2021
Estimated Delivery Date: 1/26/2022

we just got the same email this morning…. The sales manager just contacted me, ours is being unloaded right now, and we can take delivery tomorrow!
Yay! Hoping everything goes smoothly for you from here on out.

OP
OP
Scott R Nelson

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So here I'm all set to wait until next Friday to maybe see my new Bronco, since the estimated delivery date is still showing a week from today, and I get a call from the salesman I've been working with telling me that they unloaded it off of the truck this afternoon. I've actually seen it in the dealer parking lot, so it's really here.

However, I have to wait until they get a few things ready on it, so I'll be taking it home on Monday. I peeked inside and saw that it had 72.6 miles on it. And some light mud splatters and stuff. But it's here!

I'll be able to take possession of it a full three days before the one year mark after ordering it.

One bit of good news for one new Bronco owner. :p
Sponsored