First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I am purchasing this Bronco as a toy and holding off on upgrading my pickup as justification for the expense. Is anyone else struggling with the price tag and lack of options until the top level trims? I have a 4 door OB reserved but can't get over the fact that I will have a $55,000+ vehicle that needs higher trim levels to get options becoming standard on other vehicles. Today I could get a loaded GMC 1500 diesel AT4 package loaded for $54,215.00. I have zero interest in a jeep but it sure is deflating that I could get a similar vehicle completed for closer to $40,000.
Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would be helpful for you to post your spec of Bronco and the Jeep trim you’re comparing it to. 55k sounds like a squatched out loaded OBX.

The Bronco is pretty much even with Jeep pricing, if not a little cheaper most of the time.

OP
OP
bhubert

bhubert

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would be helpful for you to post your spec of Bronco and the Jeep trim you’re comparing it to. 55k sounds like a squatched out loaded OBX.

The Bronco is pretty much even with Jeep pricing, if not a little cheaper most of the time.
Admittedly part of my issue is the lack of used market on Broncos which is the nature of the beast.
What I am looking at is
Sasquatch- will probably just wait and outfit after market.
Leather seats
Entry key pad
2.7l motor- Would like it capable of pulling our boat if needed
hard top

The point of my post is that the OB at that price point shouldn't take an additional $6,000 to get leather seats and a heated steering wheel.
Sponsored

Reactions: RG7