Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I looked but could not find this, so forgive if I could not find the right thread. Has anyone had trouble setting up and initial log in on the FordPass app on an Iphone? I get an error (CSIAH0004E- not found) and am unable to use the app. I called the support number, they suggested that I turn off all protections on my iphone (including all web-related default protections). I tried and still didn't help. Not that I would have turned all off for this or any app.
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I assume you are in your Bronco with the Bronco turned on when trying to pair with the vehicle?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sure your phone has the latest firmware, delete and reinstall app, if that doesn't work wait a few days. We've seen several people with problems getting the app working and other quirks. What type of phone are you using and do you have an existing account set up through owner.ford.com?

OP
OP
Kiowa

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am trying to set up the app at this point. No Bronco yet- 1/17 build week, "built" 6/12 and awaiting shipment since then. I believe I am on the latest apple ios, but will check, thanks.

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am trying to set up the app at this point. No Bronco yet- 1/17 build week, "built" 6/12 and awaiting shipment since then. I believe I am on the latest apple ios, but will check, thanks.
You can't set up the app without your Bronco. You need to be inside your Bronco with the Bronco turned on in order to set up your app.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kiowa

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am using ford.com username and password. I have never heard that the app needed to be setup in the Bronco.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can get the app, enter your VIN but non of the features will work unit you pair the phone to the vehicle. This step has to be done sitting in the vehicle and verifying a code on the screen and the phone. Even after pairing, it may take a day or two for everything to start working correctly.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like Flip said delete the app then reinstall. I had the same issue when trying to set it up at the dealer. Once home I tried again but it failed. Deleted the app then reinstalled and it worked perfectly.. Suspect a currupt download on a throttled wifi network.

OP
OP
Kiowa

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The app literally does not even start. I was told by ford that they were aware of the issue and it is being investigated. I was curious as to what features were on the app, even if they didn't work. It seems that my FordPass app is as useful as my non-delivered Bronco at this point.

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone get any updates on this? I can't login into either fordpass or ford.com from my phone..... works fine from my laptop....

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When I had a problem I called the 800 or whatever number and they had it working in no time.
Sponsored