STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 350 KING RANCH, 2017 VOLVO T90,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there,

I’ve been looking at the Katzkin leather seat options for weeks and finally got my swatches. I have been trying To get close to matching the interior gray. I bought my car lightly used but modified, so the interior dash and console are also painted to match the exterior.

I’m toiling over the options and want a pop, but also want to to tie in with colors. Would really love some opinions.

The grays I have been choosing from are: Cement, Pumice, Frost and Fossil. I also have Pearl, which is a light cream and I LOVE it, but wondering if its just too stark of a contrast to all the blue/gray/black.

I don’t want too much black, but do want the seats to feel tied to the interior. This is hard!

Here are some photos if you have opinions. :) Even better if you have a Cactus Gray Bronco and have had seats redone!

Ford Bronco Trying to pick Katzkin Seat Colors/Design IMG_1446

Don’t think you can go wrong with any of these. What size tire are you running? Have you lifted your ride? Looks great

OP
OP
BigB3ndBetty

BigB3ndBetty

Big Bend
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Big Bend - modified
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you wanna get a feel for how the pearl would look, go to Bronco build and price. Build out a cactus everglades. Match yours to the renders, not necessarily the actual everglades which is more of a dark gray and black.
I tried this and I couldn't seem to get it to work. I didn't see any options Ford offered for a lighter interior. But maybe I'm misunderstanding your suggestion.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I tried this and I couldn't seem to get it to work. I didn't see any options Ford offered for a lighter interior. But maybe I'm misunderstanding your suggestion.
The everglades build and price rendering interior pictures of the seats appear to be lighter than they actually are. I'd have been great if the Everglades seats looked like they do in the computer generated photos. I mainly suggested it as a way to see what lighter colored seats might look like, which in my book is awesome.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BigB3ndBetty

BigB3ndBetty

Big Bend
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don’t think you can go wrong with any of these. What size tire are you running? Have you lifted your ride? Looks great
thanks they’re 22’s with a 6” lift.

OP
OP
BigB3ndBetty

BigB3ndBetty

Big Bend
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last edited:
OP
OP
BigB3ndBetty

BigB3ndBetty

Big Bend
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The everglades build and price rendering interior pictures of the seats appear to be lighter than they actually are. I'd have been great if the Everglades seats looked like they do in the computer generated photos. I mainly suggested it as a way to see what lighter colored seats might look like, which in my book is awesome.
Ford Bronco Trying to pick Katzkin Seat Colors/Design IMG_0115

IMG_0114.jpeg

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's it. The top gives a descent idea of what it'd look like. It's too bad it's darker than that in person, but the idea of those lighter colored seats make me a little weak in the knees. It's really a good thing I'm happy with my sandstone big Bend interior.
Sponsored