Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks - I just took o
I don't think it does - Honestly, it's so easy to remove, I'd recommend just popping it off now while you have the trim cover off.

Worst case scenario you re-install it later, but if you're anything like me, your soft top will sell quickly.

Thanks, I took off, not a big deal to add back in later if I have to. Top delivered today - can’t wait until I get home to put on

IMG_4325.jpeg
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks - I just took o

Thanks, I took off, not a big deal to add back in later if I have to. Top delivered today - can’t wait until I get home to put on

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4325
Did you take an axe to the crate to get into it as quickly as a kid tried to open a present on Christmas morning?!

Congrats!

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Turn Todd,
Just wondering if there was any update as to when the additional molds would be coming on line.
AND, when do you think you might be able to issue updated delivery schedules.

Thanks,
Roger
@Turn Offroad And pricing on the rear window defroster, heard you did the photo shoot last week.

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good morning guys and gals. I'll try and get to all the questions.

Wiper and defrost: We are waiting on a few more part which are delayed from Ford. Hopefully have pricing and availability in 2-3 weeks.

Production: We are in process of making those molds. We are hoping this will allow us to make 4 times the tops we are now. That being said we are still running about a 4-5 week delay. Once those mold are in place we should be able to catch up and get ahead of our production times. But nothing to change as of right now .

White tops: So when we launched the top we thought white would be a great option. As of right now we have 9 people on the white top list. We have over 1000 on the black top list. For us to stop or even slow down on the black top would create even a bigger delay. So with such little demand for the white, we think it would be better just to offer you guys a primered/paintable top so we do not slow production time at all. And for all of you that we did tell a white top was coming I do apologize, but we have to go with the demand.

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Wiper and defrost: We are waiting on a few more part which are delayed from Ford. Hopefully have pricing and availability in 2-3 weeks.

Production: We are in process of making those molds. We are hoping this will allow us to make 4 times the tops we are now. That being said we are still running about a 4-5 week delay. Once those mold are in place we should be able to catch up and get ahead of our production times. But nothing to change as of right now .

White tops: So when we launched the top we thought white would be a great option. As of right now we have 9 people on the white top list. We have over 1000 on the black top list. For us to stop or even slow down on the black top would create even a bigger delay. So with such little demand for the white, we think it would be better just to offer you guys a primered/paintable top so we do not slow production time at all. And for all of you that we did tell a white top was coming I do apologize, but we have to go with the demand.
Todd, any updates on the Targa "storage" solution?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brian2011

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anything on the 2-door version, mine is ridiculously loud on the highway at speed. would love a one-piece setup instead of modular.

Lawndart145

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very disappointing? I was waiting to see an actual TOR white top before ordering one. As far as demand goes I would imagine there are a lot of people like me that won't place orders sight unseen. I guess I will be looking at other options and or waiting a bit longer.

Sponsored

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you take an axe to the crate to get into it as quickly as a kid tried to open a present on Christmas morning?!

Congrats!
thanks put it on last night - I think the pallet jack broke the crate, but just a few rubs on the exterior that I could care less about. I’ll give it 48 hrs and do a review.

IMG_4348.jpeg

JDav

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any update on the version with the soft top like the Jeep 1 touch Sky roof?

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

anything on the 2-door version, mine is ridiculously loud on the highway at speed. would love a one-piece setup instead of modular.
Same.

I am at 85 db at 70 mph in my OBX Lux.

It isn't my tires. They are very quiet.

jakebadlands

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I updated my reply you quoted just now.

I sure hope grinding down that plastic trim piece isn't the solution. I almost want to stuff a tiny piece of adhesive neoprene in that spot, maybe rolled up, to act similar to the gasket. @Turn Offroad uses this stuff on their roof rack to prevent scratching where it mounts to the hard top - Maybe this is a solution that they can test. But it doesn't sound like their hard top is having this issue, so maybe it's not a wide spread concern?
These noise issue reports are the only thing keeping me from completing my order. To those of you who have been experiencing noises, I am curious if these issues are truly bothersome and in need of design/manufacturing improvement OR if they are minimal, few and far between, and easy to fix. From these posts, I am gathering that the noises are a legitimate issue that might be worthy of waiting for clear fixes from TOR or some sort of design/production update. Backstory: I have spent months tracking down random noises in my Bronco (like many others), with some success, and the idea of adding another potential culprit to my build is definitely worrisome and is making me hesitate to purchase this top. I totally understand that any removable/flexible top is going to make noises but I would like to hear how @Turn Offroad will be addressing these issues in the design/production of these tops to prevent them from happening rather than implementing temporary solutions after install, which in my Bronco's case, aren't very effective long-term.

If I am completely off-base and overstating these issues, please do let me know, as I'd be thrilled to hear there isn't a real cause for concern. I know TOR has been incredible with helping customers fix these issues, which is great, but I do see some questionable open-ended accounts of noise issues that give me pause. Any customer insight or clarification from @Turn Offroad would help sway me. Thanks for your help!

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i haven’t read up on any TOR top noise issues, so forgive my ignorance, but I do think we will always have some level of hardtop noise/squeaks/etc with the Bronco because it’s a removable design. Just part of the charm. And whenever possible just take the whole thing off and enjoy baby! Sky view experience with 0 top noise then haha!
Sponsored