Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 bronco, '20 explorer st, '20 Ranger, 2 FEs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got back from the Off-Roadeo in Austin. Words can not describe how great this event is. The facility, trails, and environment is off the charts. Our guide was the best of the best. It was a total blast.

I am beyond impressed with the capabilities of these rigs, right out of the factory. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Thank you Off-Roadeo for one of the best experiences I have ever had at an event like this. Simply amazing.

Will post pics next week.
Sponsored

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife and I did that back in July and we both had a blast. Great people and facilities.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got back from the Off-Roadeo in Austin. Words can not describe how great this event is. The facility, trails, and environment is off the charts. Our guide was the best of the best. It was a total blast.

I am beyond impressed with the capabilities of these rigs, right out of the factory. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Thank you Off-Roadeo for one of the best experiences I have ever had at an event like this. Simply amazing.

I was also there this past weekend and couldn’t agree more with your post. Not only was the entire day a blast but it was educational and one of the most efficient events I have ever been to.
Now if only Ford would put the Off-Roadeo organizers in charge of Bronco production….🤔

Harumph

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1200XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a reservation to attend in January. Looking forward…and glad to have your insight.

I’m opting to stay at a different hotel and drive to the lodge to meet up / ride the shuttle to the off rodeo site.

What time should I arrive at the lodge?

sshurts

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
misc, no jeep or bronco at this time.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a reservation to attend in January. Looking forward…and glad to have your insight.

I’m opting to stay at a different hotel and drive to the lodge to meet up / ride the shuttle to the off rodeo site.

What time should I arrive at the lodge?
We stayed in Marble Falls and drove straight to the Off-Rodeo site. Easy and they have parking. Get there 15 minutes early as is expressed in the invite.

Sponsored

Harumph

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1200XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked with the Off Rodeo people….here’s what I learned.

“Thank you for reaching out to the Bronco Off-Roadeo team! You will receive reminder emails both 2 and 7 days before the event that will include a breakdown of the day as well as links to a map with coordinates to help you find the base camp and to printable directions. You can also put “Bronco Off-Roadeo Austin” into your map/GPS app and it will take you to the location.”

Starting to get excitedđź‘Ť

Bgroup5

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT, Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We are scheduled to attend in February, so stoked!! Thanks for sharing your experience!

r_woodward1

Outer Banks
First Name
Reagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How intimidating is off roadeo to rookie off roaders? Thinking about going but not gonna lie kinda scared.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How intimidating is off roadeo to rookie off roaders? Thinking about going but not gonna lie kinda scared.
I’m not a rookie off-roader, but I went to the offroadeo and don’t see how it would be intimidating at all. If you can drive a car, you’ll be fine. They spot you through any part that could be considered a little tricky. Everyone had fun no matter what their skill level was. I would recommend it no matter how much off road experience you have. And don’t buy the insurance, you won’t need it.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If anything, it might make you overconfident when you go out on your own without someone there to hold your hand.

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not at all. We had drivers of all different skill levels and had no issues. Was a blast for everyone. Guides are with you the entire time to assist you. You'll enjoy it!
You didn’t understand my post at all.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not at all. We had drivers of all different skill levels and had no issues. Was a blast for everyone. Guides are with you the entire time to assist you. You'll enjoy it!

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s been 2 1/2 months, did you post the pics in another thread?