First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think I’ve seen anything on the company Desert Does It posted here yet (new product detail below).

About Desert Does It
https://desertdoesit.com/

Desert Does It creates versatile products like their MOLLE panels (Multi Mount Panels) some other products like their Seat Jackers to adjust the angle of the seat, improve driver comfort (very popular mod for the Tacoma). Their products are made in the USA (Utah but I think the company is based out of Las Vegas Nevada).

Last year I reached out to Desert Does It to see if they might be working on 6 Gen Bronco and they responded that they were in development and had a Bronco in the shop! They also were kind enough to share a couple early mock ups of their Multi Mount Panel (MMP) with me. I didn’t get a green light to post those mockups here last year. But the MMP for the 2021+ Bronco is now for sale on their website.

Here are a couple shots from their website installed on a Bronco.

Ford Bronco Under Seat MOLLE (Multi Mount Panel) from Desert Does It Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 8.51.42 AM

Ford Bronco Under Seat MOLLE (Multi Mount Panel) from Desert Does It Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 8.51.10 AM

The Multi Mount Panel adds a metal/machined and powder coated panel (all aluminum) that uses your factory rail holes/screws, with supplied hardware, to add a MOLLE panel directly below the Driver or Passenger Seat. So you can mount what you need directly under the front of the seat for quick access (fire extinguisher, axe, tool roll, seat belt cutter, beef jerky, Combos (pizza flavored DUH), pew pews etc.) without having to drill into any of the plastics in the vehicle.

I just got mine today and have some pics to share. Unfortunately I’m on “Mr. Ford’s You Will Take it and Like It Wild Production Ride” at the moment (like many others here). So I can’t show it installed because I don't have my Bronco yet.

Ford Bronco Under Seat MOLLE (Multi Mount Panel) from Desert Does It IMG_6518

Ford Bronco Under Seat MOLLE (Multi Mount Panel) from Desert Does It IMG_6517

Ford Bronco Under Seat MOLLE (Multi Mount Panel) from Desert Does It IMG_6512

The MMP is on sale right now (12% off). They also have Seat Jackers available for the Bronco.

Desert Does It, Multi Mount Panel (MMP)
https://desertdoesit.com/collection...t-multi-mount-panel-2021-2022-ford-bronco-mmp
Sponsored

OP
OP
Slater

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fire extinguisher, holster, first aid kit.....
Yep, exactly what I was thinking. Another pic from their site. Looks like a Leatherman, Gerber fixed blade and an Element E50 or E100. They also have some mounting solutions for various accessories. I might try out their magnet options to slap my leatherman on it. I just test fit my Gerber seatbelt cutter since it came with a MOLLE/Malice strap and it fit nicely.

And it looks like you can also mount items on the back side, not just the front of the panel. Gives you some more options.

Ford Bronco Under Seat MOLLE (Multi Mount Panel) from Desert Does It Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 10.51.27 PM

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You aren't getting anything for the Bronco for under a hundo anywhere.

Sponsored

stanger1944

Base
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F150, 16 F150, 2010 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Me thinks they are getting carried away with the molle panels. I am going to manufacture one to mount to the seat cushions, and one to go across the gas and brake pedals. Someone would buy them.

Last edited:

stanger1944

Base
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F150, 16 F150, 2010 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe one to put in front of the gas filler when you open the door. Another in front of the gauges extending on to the steering column.. So many options.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't really see any benefit of this over a regular back of the seat molle panel. Unless you have a two door and never have passengers, it seems like anything you mount to it would be in the way.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have their seat Jackers on my Tacoma, seems like a well made product. I’ve been waiting for DDI to come out with products for the Bronco. I think the seat angle is ok, but I am looking for a place to mount my 2.5# halotron fire extinguisher. I run with my seat all the way back, so the fire extinguisher on their mount will potentially be in the way. I’ll mount a cardboard tube in the same spot with zip ties and see how it works for me.
Sponsored