First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This would only be applicable for the 2dr models, correct? I don’t think the seats are easily capable of flipping upward like that in the 4dr. Even if they did, it seems like the seats would not be able to go down with much of anything beneath the rear seats.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd love some kind of a barrier along the front side underneath the rear seats, I keep a get-home bag and a few tools there and have to push them back under the seats a few times a week, really wish the floorpan was flat under there.

OP
OP
MikeOU

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This would only be applicable for the 2dr models, correct? I don’t think the seats are easily capable of flipping upward like that in the 4dr. Even if they did, it seems like the seats would not be able to go down with much of anything beneath the rear seats.
I was hoping something for the 4-door. However, my Bronco is a very slow train somewhere in Indiana on its way to Oklahoma. So can't go look!

Sponsored

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd love some kind of a barrier along the front side underneath the rear seats, I keep a get-home bag and a few tools there and have to push them back under the seats a few times a week, really wish the floorpan was flat under there.
Are you able to fold your seats down at all with items stored under them? I shove my folded up sunshade windshield screen under there when it’s not in use and notice that it stops the seat above it from folding down all the way. That seems like a massive reason why an accessory like this wouldn’t be very useful without massive compromises.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you able to fold your seats down at all with items stored under them? I shove my folded up sunshade windshield screen under there when it’s not in use and notice that it stops the seat above it from folding down all the way. That seems like a massive reason why an accessory like this wouldn’t be very useful without massive compromises.
I have two car seats in the back, so for my uses (at least for the next five years or so) the rear seat is fixed. Other than setting the recline as far back as it would go, those seats haven't moved since I got the vehicle.

JMY217

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Sas/Lux/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed. I have a few things under there in small bins also. I currently have a bungee cord across the front so they dont slide forward.

SilverSurfer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 4dr MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would be interested in some sort of solution for this. Under the rear seat seems like a massive storage opportunity.

Raptor72

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldnt work in a 4dr.

Sponsored

jdamach1

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Fairlane, 1970 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this for a 2-Door?

Texasgrillchef

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mom is a wizard at sewing she making me some collapsible baskets with Velcro that hold them in place and a flap to open to put things in.

When they are empty the seats will fold down and all is fine. But when the seats aren’t down they can be used for storage. It’s a nice compromise That will allow storage when the seats are up, but will collapse when the seats are down and the baskets are empty.

Palooza

Big Bend
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend