First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All of the poor broncos damaged from this truck hitting an underpass this morning in Attalla, Alabama. I really hope they didn't belong to anyone on here. My condolences if so. 😪

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All of the poor broncos damaged from this truck hitting an underpass this morning in Attalla, Alabama. I really hope they didn't belong to anyone on here. My condolences if so. 😪

Wow! Thanks for sharing. That really sucks.

Sponsored

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oh damn! What's the over / under on that being a day one reservation that was finally getting filled? I'm sorry for your loss whosever that was.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reason #62 they should drop the shipping charges and just let us pick them up ourselves.

You can pick up your new Corvette at right next door to the factory* and drive it home. It would have been nice to have that option…

*at the Corvette Museum (for the pedants in the audience). 🙄

Last edited:

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

This exact disaster happened to my 2021 OBX in the fall. I had to reorder a 2022 OBX. The replacement has been built and is sitting at MAP on a "convoy delay" for the past month.

Hey @Ford Motor Company please figure out a way to deliver these Broncos on time and without damaging them.

For the owner whose Bronco got smashed into the overpass in the video, unfortunately you're not alone... It's gonna be a big old SH*T show getting it fixed or reordered... The wait is comical. Hang in there.

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Being that mine is in delivery somewhere I had to Google map it....just hoping that second one on top is not carbonized grey.....looks like 1st one on top is cactus with hard top...

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bridge looks well worn from hits. I grew up by one like that. When a truck drove by I could tell if it was going to hit. That‘s how many hits I saw in 18 years.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BabeTheBlueOBX
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bridge looks well worn from hits. I grew up by one like that. When a truck drove by I could tell if it was going to hit. That how many hits I saw in 18 years.
There's one by my house in Chicago that we call the can opener. I feel like I see a semi with its trailer top peeled back weekly.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being that mine is in delivery somewhere I had to Google map it....just hoping that second one on top is not carbonized grey.....looks like 1st one on top is cactus with hard top...
Ford Bronco Underpass 1 Broncos 0 Capture9.JPG

It looks like cactus gray
Sponsored