Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great video, I'll have to try and make the next trip out.

BUFFBRONCOS

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you share your methods on cleaning the engine after these events?

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you share your methods on cleaning the engine after these events?
I know one guy actually uses someone who details engine bays, and it looks better than new when he’s done… mine usually gets fairly clean from pressure washing with the fender liners out.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks! Next Trip is scheduled for June 11th! Hope you can make it!
I'll do my best! Got a graduation party for my cousin the night before so might not be in the best condition sunday haha

Just don't want to hold anyone back haha, saw the sports keeping up so I should be able to but that would only be my second time off pavement haha

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll do my best! Got a graduation party for my cousin the night before so might not be in the best condition sunday haha

Just don't want to hold anyone back haha, saw the sports keeping up so I should be able to but that would only be my second time off pavement haha
lol wheelin’ hungover COULD be miserable, but aside from that, we make sure to stay within people’s comfort zones until they’re ready to push it. I don’t think we’ve had one trip yet, that wasn’t someone’s first time.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
lol wheelin’ hungover COULD be miserable, but aside from that, we make sure to stay within people’s comfort zones until they’re ready to push it. I don’t think we’ve had one trip yet, that wasn’t someone’s first time.
It would be my second time at the Badlands, I felt comfortable pretty much the whole time until the group I was with decided it was time to go to the quarry. Got stuck on the way in then confidence kind of plummeted as well as an adrenaline crash haha

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would be my second time at the Badlands, I felt comfortable pretty much the whole time until the group I was with decided it was time to go to the quarry. Got stuck on the way in then confidence kind of plummeted as well as an adrenaline crash haha
I don’t blame you, the main entrance into the quarry can actually be pretty sketchy, especially if it’s rained recently… we’ve been using a secondary way in, using the creekbed and up a dried waterfall to get in, that’s worked pretty well, even for stock/non-sasquatch or sports

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don’t blame you, the main entrance into the quarry can actually be pretty sketchy, especially if it’s rained recently… we’ve been using a secondary way in, using the creekbed and up a dried waterfall to get in, that’s worked pretty well, even for stock/non-sasquatch or sports
Yeah we definitely didn't take that way in or out haha. We took the main trail in. Little sketchy is a good way to describe it on the factory duelers. Getting stuck was one thing, but then on one of the downhill sections before getting to the quarry we were rocking back and forth on 3 wheels for a split second.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah we definitely didn't take that way in or out haha. We took the main trail in. Little sketchy is a good way to describe it on the factory duelers. Getting stuck was one thing, but then on one of the downhill sections before getting to the quarry we were rocking back and forth on 3 wheels for a split second.
Oye! Yeah, I think the creek entrance just provides more line choices, so you can maneuver around a bigger rock if need be

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Explorer sport is AWESOME. I’ve never seen a gen 1 that well preserved. They were all rust buckets after ten years.

I hope to attend an event this year there.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That Explorer sport is AWESOME. I’ve never seen a gen 1 that well preserved. They were all rust buckets after ten years.

I hope to attend an event this year there.
For sure! That thing was sweet! I think he said he paid $500 for it too!

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks! Next Trip is scheduled for June 11th! Hope you can make it!
Hmmm I may tag join up with yall, I live northeast of Indy. Where do yall set these up at? ie. here, a facebook page, etc.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmm I may tag join up with yall, I live northeast of Indy. Where do yall set these up at? ie. here, a facebook page, etc.
Usually Facebook! Join “Chicagoland Broncos” on there, we have TONS of events… including our BIG club event called BroncoPalooza
Sponsored