Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice!
How far out of town are you? Great spot if it’s near Chicago! Did you guys air down? Cheers to that ballsy Bronco Sport. That’s dirtier than some of the 6Gs I see. Lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice!
How far out of town are you? Great spot if it’s near Chicago! Did you guys air down at all? That’s a bold bronco sport.
We live about 3.5 hours away… but we have season passes and go at least once a month.

I usually air down to 10-12 depending on the conditions, this round I only went down to 20psi.

The Sport is our dude Jake, and he is wild! He’s EARNED the name Full Send Jake lol!

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like a great time! Starting to sound like a broken record but I'll do my best to make the next one lol. Just had way to much shit to do to try and put the house back together after thanksgiving festivities this year lol

And yes Full Send Jake has more than earned that nick name. Some one should just make a highlight reel of him and use it whenever people say the sport can't do stuff

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like a great time! Starting to sound like a broken record but I'll do my best to make the next one lol. Just had way to much shit to do to try and put the house back together after thanksgiving festivities this year lol

And yes Full Send Jake has more than earned that nick name. Some one should just make a highlight reel of him and use it whenever people say the sport can't do stuff
We totally get it… we keep planning them, because we know it’s hard for people to make it!

He is for sure a poster example of what Sports are capable of!

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good times all,
Thank you for sharing the vid. Full send Jake may need some beefier tires and he will accomplish even more. Well done.
He may be unstoppable with meatier tires!

Sponsored

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs