Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Hey there. Decided to register on a couple Bronco forums and say hello now that I... somehow... have an order in the system. My dealer rep has had my build specs on his desk for several months now, and says he's been trying to put it in every week or two. Got a call from him today all excited to tell me that it unexpectedly succeeded this time - which was a bit of a shock to both of us, as neither of us thought the order banks would be open anytime soon. Perhaps it was a fluke? The order sheet tells me priority 19. At any rate, I got the official confirmation email from Ford so I guess it's for real. I was told the only build constraint in my build was the tow capability, which I removed. Apparently, the hard top is no longer a constraint. Has anyone else squeezed an order in recently?

Anyway, hello there!

Ford Bronco Unexpectedly Joined the Bronco Club Today Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 6.04.29 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats, now not sure to hope you get a short wait or all the others who been waiting a long time get theirs first.

It is surprising that a new order could be entered without a roll over or prior reservation especially after there was a recent thread saying order banks may not open till 2024.

Reactions: GAN

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey there. Decided to register on a couple Bronco forums and say hello now that I... somehow... have an order in the system. My dealer rep has had my build specs on his desk for several months now, and says he's been trying to put it in every week or two. Got a call from him today all excited to tell me that it unexpectedly succeeded this time - which was a bit of a shock to both of us, as neither of us thought the order banks would be open anytime soon. Perhaps it was a fluke? The order sheet tells me priority 19. At any rate, I got the official confirmation email from Ford so I guess it's for real. I was told the only build constraint in my build was the tow capability, which I removed. Apparently, the hard top is no longer a constraint. Has anyone else squeezed an order in recently?

Anyway, hello there!

Ford Bronco Unexpectedly Joined the Bronco Club Today Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 6.04.29 PM
Welcome & Congrats!!!! There's is a lot of good info on this site.... Search your question, most likely it has been asked or create a post. It's all good... 😎🤩🤪👍🤗

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Several people are reporting that the supposedly closed order banks are mysteriously open without notice.

We knew that Ford wasn't going to be able to fulfill the reservation holders in MY23 with parts still constrained so they might as well see if some folks are willing to order something that is able to be built.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Anyway, hello there!

Congrats and welcome!
Sponsored