First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've searched and searched. Here and on the internet. I am looking for a hoop step for my bronco. But not just any old hoop step. I have an Outerbanks with 37 inch tires and a 4 inch lift. I have the factory steps (NOT a rock rail). I originally was looking at power steps and then I was thinking of adding hoop steps. Does anyone know of hoop steps that attach to the factory steps? I've seen dozens of hoop steps that attach to the rock rails and I've seen hoop steps attached to nerf rails but I have not been able to find anyone that makes a hoop step that attaches to the factory step.

If I missed it (or them) I apologize, if you can point me in the right direction, I thank you.
Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, you are looking to add steps to steps...I don't think this is a thing!

OP
OP

ptgptg

Outer Banks
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Said so much more eloquently than I did! But why isn't it a thing? No one has made it a thing? Am I the only person with a lifted Bronco with factory steps asking for a step for a step (thanks Hemisfear).

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm sure you could probably get some generic bolt-on steps that have a flat(~ish) mount plate, and bolt them onto the existing step. It would require some drilling though.

OP
OP

ptgptg

Outer Banks
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was hoping more for a bracket that followed the outline of the steps and clamped at both the top and bottom edges and wrapped around the back of the steps, if that makes any sense.
Sponsored