Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And yet my 76 was registered as a station wagon under body type SW :unsure:

I say build & enjoy what you bought cause we all know the 2-doors will never be a 66-77 ;)

I know you've got one still Dusty.
See you at BBBB ๐Ÿค 
I actually have 2 EB's, and I'm sure both will still be around long after my '21 has turned to dust :) But I hope everyone knows that when I bash on station wagons I'm just hackin' on 'em for fun. I actually owned a 4-door JK simply because it wheeled better than a 2-door. Depending on the terrain, speed or obstacle, that can also be the case between 2- and 4-door Broncos too. I'd rather drive a 4-door with X-Travel at speed through the whoops than my 2-door (yes, I was lucky enough to do that at UBB and it's amazing--you guys will be hearing more about that soon, I'm sure). Big Bear rock gardens? I prefer the shorter break-over of my 2-door. Looking like a real 4X4 in a sea of soccer mom rides? 2-door again :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I don't know what the DMV called your '76 on the pink slip, but I'm pretty sure Henry called it a "Wagon", not a "Station Wagon" LOL.
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually have 2 EB's, and I'm sure both will still be around long after my '21 has turned to dust :) But I hope everyone knows that when I bash on station wagons I'm just hackin' on 'em for fun. I actually owned a 4-door JK simply because it wheeled better than a 2-door. Depending on the terrain, speed or obstacle, that can also be the case between 2- and 4-door Broncos too. I'd rather drive a 4-door with X-Travel at speed through the whoops than my 2-door (yes, I was lucky enough to do that at UBB and it's amazing--you guys will be hearing more about that soon, I'm sure). Big Bear rock gardens? I prefer the shorter break-over of my 2-door. Looking like a real 4X4 in a sea of soccer mom rides? 2-door again :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I don't know what the DMV called your '76 on the pink slip, but I'm pretty sure Henry called it a "Wagon", not a "Station Wagon" LOL.
Well I did have a NC title on it so there's that :unsure:

Yep, anyone that truly gets butthurt over a little ribbing around here needs to lighten up ๐Ÿค 

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW! Great photos in an amazing setting! I can't wait to get back to Moab. C'mon, April! :cool:

OP
OP
AARDVARK122

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WOW! Great photos in an amazing setting! I can't wait to get back to Moab. C'mon, April! :cool:
Southern Utah has some amazing areas to off road. Sand hollow, Moab, San Rafael Swell. I am a lucky man. I am married to an amazing,beautiful and intelligent woman. But the best thing is she works in Moab every month. So I graciously offer to drive her down every month. She works, and I go play for a few hours. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait a minute........... I missed something. Not on their site?????? 2 upper ball joints. o_O

A few from vendor night

20240302_155050.jpg

Not even the bottomless pockets world of the Ultra4 world have I seen a setup quite like this. Maybe I'm missing something. I'm confused, maybe one of our B6G engineers can help me understand. Guess I need a video of it in action.

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2door, 2012 Raptor, 2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait a minute........... I missed something. Not on their site?????? 2 upper ball joints. o_O

Not even the bottomless pockets world of the Ultra4 world have I seen a setup quite like this. Maybe I'm missing something. I'm confused, maybe one of our B6G engineers can help me understand. Guess I need a video of it in action.
It is soon to be released... looked badass. They showed it turning. Two ball joints on the lower a arm too. Way out of.my price range until I win the lotto...

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is soon to be released... looked badass. They showed it turning. Two ball joints on the lower a arm too. Way out of.my price range until I win the lotto...

More than portals????

Sponsored

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2door, 2012 Raptor, 2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It has two independent upper links and two lower links (per side), instead of a UCA and LCA. The geometry is set up to maintain the steering axis at the center of the wheel, in other words, zero scrub radius. The practical result is that terrain feedback into the steering system is nearly non-existent. You can hit terrain features at speed without it affecting your control of the vehicle. Chris was letting people drive it on Saturday and I was lucky enough to get that opportunity. I pushed it very hard and I have to say it's pretty amazing. The end result is that you have better control at speed, and find yourself taking rough terrain faster and faster. It's also a long-travel kit so it has all of the benefits of long-travel as well as the handling benefits of the X-travel system. It's not going to be cheap because it requires all 8 links (the lowers are fabricated), fabricated steering knuckles and longer CV shafts. But for those who like to go fast, I think it's going to be a game changer.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Southern Utah has some amazing areas to off road. Sand hollow, Moab, San Rafael Swell. I am a lucky man. I am married to an amazing,beautiful and intelligent woman. But the best thing is she works in Moab every month. So I graciously offer to drive her down every month. She works, and I go play for a few hours. ๐Ÿ˜‚
That's awesome! I think your Bronco looks amazing. Old school charm but modern reliability. Bravo!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It has two independent upper links and two lower links (per side), instead of a UCA and LCA. The geometry is set up to maintain the steering axis at the center of the wheel, in other words, zero scrub radius. The practical result is that terrain feedback into the steering system is nearly non-existent. You can hit terrain features at speed without it affecting your control of the vehicle. Chris was letting people drive it on Saturday and I was lucky enough to get that opportunity. I pushed it very hard and I have to say it's pretty amazing. The end result is that you have better control at speed, and find yourself taking rough terrain faster and faster. It's also a long-travel kit so it has all of the benefits of long-travel as well as the handling benefits of the X-travel system. It's not going to be cheap because it requires all 8 links (the lowers are fabricated), fabricated steering knuckles and longer CV shafts. But for those who like to go fast, I think it's going to be a game changer.

Well thank you very much for the review Dusty!!!! Now I understand better knowing it has the same on the lower. That helps. I'm surprised I had not seen it before. Since posting that I have come to find a double ball joint suspension and understand it better. ๐Ÿป

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I figured I would start a thread for people to dump photos of United by broncos. It was a great 3 days, lots of new friends and fun trails. I have a few good videos too. But too large to add.

Ford Bronco United by Broncos 2024 event photo dump. Post yours! ๐Ÿ“ธ IMG_7012

Your Bronc looks great all around. Really like the white trim around the hood bulge. Not sure I like the black wrap over the entire bulge on the WT, but since I have a white BD, got me thinking about some matte black vinyl wrap around the sides of the bulge (or whatever it is called) to give a bit of a muscular accent at not much cost.
Sponsored