First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I reserved on 7/14/20 and waited to order to see if Heritage edition would come out and just see what changes might happen for 22 year emailed my dealer monday to see about coming in to place my order and he told me I have to use the online order at Ford.com went online and my reservation is not visible in my reservations called the customer service phone and they see my reservation and told me to go to my dealer to order email my dealer back and they say I have to use the online order tool or they can place order but I go to the end of the line and don't use my reservation

SMH
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My stats below. I saw more than a couple people with nearly identical builds to mine, but reserved much later, get scheduling emails yesterday. Happy for those folks, but losing what little faith I had in Ford dwindling away.

It really is ridiculous. On the flip side, maybe my really late Lightning reservation will jump a bunch of earlier ones to make up for it?
I feel your pain(7/15/20 WT res). Meanwhile, some random dude with no reservation orders a WT on 10/25/21 and gets pulled for production. Ford has failed on so many levels it’s insane.

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what happens if you have a Day1 reservation BUT you are at Granger?

My point is that how many allocations does your dealer have? If your dealer has several hundred orders but has a small allocation then you will have to wait in line.
I can only speak for my own situation. I started as #14 at my local dealership, and their original allocation for 2021 was 22 units. We know how that unfolded.

On Tuesday I was told that I am first in line at the dealership, and that they had 9 allocations for the first quarter. They already had 3 pulled during the first round of ‘22 scheduling, so there would be 6 left for 1st quarter ‘22 - all info prior the 11/18 scheduling.

I still haven’t been scheduled, but somebody who put in an order on 10/25/21 - 15 months after me - for essentially the same build got scheduled.

I see no logic in any of this.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel your pain(7/15/20 WT res). Meanwhile, some random dude with no reservation orders a WT on 10/25/21 and gets pulled for production. Ford has failed on so many levels it’s insane.
I have no skin in game at this point as we have our rig, but do feel for the day 1 &2 6G brethren for sure. Just sucks.

Saw 2DR on another thread guy ordered Monday of this week. Got pulled for build Thursday. Didn't believe it, but he did show pic of email. Said his sister in law ordered MIC 4dr last week, also pulled yesterday. Is there a BS MY22 priority thing going on??

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reserved 7/14/20, Ordered 1/20/21 and reordered 10/13/21 and I've never seen an email except the one to say im not getting a truck and my bronco would be a MY22.

Received a poster set and a flag.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a day 2 reservation- 7/14, early AM. Had heard nothing from the dealer at all since my initial order Jan of this year. I was then rescheduled to a MY 22, received the E mail from Ford Was very discouraged until last night I did get the scheduled build date E Mail. I have a 2 door Basesquatch with 2.7. My build does have the the major constraints too.

BUT- not out of the woods yet......still has to get built, shipped and delivered. Even then, me dealer may have ADM if so I'm out. I'm just average working folk, can barely afford this 40K Basesquatch, never mind any ADM.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am a day 2 and did originally ordered a BD and changed it in Oct to a Base and got a email yesterday scheduled for Jan 10th. I don't know if changing to a base had anything to do with it. It is a hard top.

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 1, Hour 2 waiting on Ford! 4 door Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, High Package, Towing. Previewed last week but didn't schedule.

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation is from day 2 at 9:14 AM- still no build date. 2 Door Black Diamond.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what happens if you have a Day1 reservation BUT you are at Granger?

My point is that how many allocations does your dealer have? If your dealer has several hundred orders but has a small allocation then you will have to wait in line.
Yup...in that boat. D1 res...guess it works out to about 11:03ET ( or like 3:03 am on 14th) after busting the F5 on 2 computers. Had a WT build until I knew I was going to get pushed to 22. Decided to knock a couple of the "deadlies" off. Reordered with just a BL build, but kept the MIC. I am fully well aware of what I am facing staying with Granger and probably most notably the MIC. Sucks, but I rather get what I want and give money to who I want. I was pretty high on Grangers "allocation" for 22 but I imagine every soft top build there will pass me up. Kinda crazy to watch this all fold out for the past 494 days....sheesh.

TylerTexas

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just curious to see who else has a Day 1 / Day 2 reservation that has yet to be scheduled?

I'm a 9am MST 7/14/2020 (Day 2) reservation holder and I still don't have a build date. I've tried to be patient and understanding through all of this, but I'm starting to get discouraged.

2DR / Badlands / 2.3L / Manual / Lux / Tow / Non-SAS

@Ford Motor Company
I am a 12:14am 7/14 reservation and have not been scheduled. WT/2.7/Lux/hard top/trailer tow
Sponsored