Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, my order got pulled for production! (But it was wrong.) I have a signed order sheet from my dealer showing Base with Sasquatch in AMB, but when I received my VIN it is shadow black base with no squatch.
The dealer was able to change the color, but said I’m out of luck with the Sasquatch.
Super disappointed and it seems there is little to nothing I can do here. I’m not sure if the dealer entered it wrong or if it was Ford’s fault, but either way my Bronco is getting built for the dealer to markup and sell.
Anyone have ideas or thoughts…?
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, my order got pulled for production! (But it was wrong.) I have a signed order sheet from my dealer showing Base with Sasquatch in AMB, but when I received my VIN it is shadow black base with no squatch.
The dealer was able to change the color, but said I’m out of luck with the Sasquatch.
Super disappointed and it seems there is little to nothing I can do here. I’m not sure if the dealer entered it wrong or if it was Ford’s fault, but either way my Bronco is getting built for the dealer to markup and sell.
Not Ford's fault. Your dealer submitted the wrong order. Whether they did it on purpose or not...

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco hotline can't help? I feel like they should be able to help if it was an error.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like they were setting it up to snatch it out from underneath you, at delivery, for hearty profit when you declined delivery.

Reactions: abe

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would still take delivery and then just put in an order or whatever for the right one and then trade up or just sell on your own and make some money off it.
They are banking on you saying no thanks then they just take profit for themselves.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just take delivery and get lockers from ARB. Won't be factory but not the end of the world

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford is serious about reservation-based orders, they should have all of the order information visible to the customer on their website. There are too many of these mistakes happening. A dealer will never care as much about accuracy as the customer. Although these are all probably dealer mistakes, it is also Ford's fault for not giving customers visibility into the order.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You could make some lemonade out of this lemon.

Take this Bronco to drive and customize while you re-order for a 22 Base Sasquatch. No, it won't be AMB but you could make it Eruption Green or any new color.

Then when the new Squatch arrives, you probably be able to sell this Base AMB for what you paid for it unless you funk it up too much with some weirdass parts and chit.

Just stay frosty and don't let the bastards at the dealership win.

At least if you flip it yourself, you'll probably cover the downpayment for the 22 Squatch.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like they were setting it up to snatch it out from underneath you, at delivery, for hearty profit when you declined delivery.
While there are some shady dealers out there, I doubt this is a case of him being set-up so the dealer could sell a no frills, non-Squatch Base at a hearty profit.

OP, you said your order sheet was correct, do you mean your DORA? I you can prove, via a DORA, that your order was correct and changed after the fact then Ford has the ability to make this right by issuing you a new VIN. We have seen this happen where buyers have documented mistakes by dealership and the dealers rep was able to get it corrected.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah totally agree with the others. Take it, order s new one (from a different dealer) sell it now or later. You'll get your money back
Sponsored