Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just traded in my 22 Wildtrak, it had been in an accident. I had a chance to order one when the banks opened in March or whenever. So I did. Another loaded 2 door Wildtrak. With everything they said not to order.
A month ago or so, Ford sent me an email saying it was due to be delivered to the dealership last week of September, first week of October.
On Friday the 14th, I did a random search of their inventory. HEYYY!!! That's my Bronco for sale on their lot marked up 10k! Called them up, we worked a deal out over the weekend. THeir excuse was that the Sales Manage, salesman, and Fleet Manager that I'd been dealing with were al let go or left within a month of mine arriving. "I slipped through the cracks."
Two days later, I get a call saying that my "other" Bronco had arrived on the lot. What? I didn't order any other Broncos. Well, apparently they did.

Here it is, the exact clone of mine.

https://www.fordofkirkland.com/inve...ronco-wildtrak®-4x4-2-door-1fmde5cp5plb93582/

Ford Bronco Shady dealer or simple mistake? Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 9.50.58 AM
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only $77k, :ROFLMAO: The available incentives are also a laugh.

Did the first one's VIN match your order?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Shady AF!

OP
OP
ezapar

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only $77k, :ROFLMAO: The available incentives are also a laugh.

Did the first one's VIN match your order?
Yeah, that's how I knew it was mine. Ford gave me the vin way before. It ends with 111, very easy to spot. Easy to remember, because my last one also ended 111.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Slipped through the cracks:rolleyes:

Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Slipped thru the cracks...dealer personnel come and go all the time. If you got your Bronco, it's all good. Did the 2nd one have a special order window sticker (green) or dealer stock (blue)? If it's blue, they probably are ordering popular options for the lot, and some salesman was doing follow up and saw you had one ordered with the same options and called.

OP
OP
ezapar

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Slipped thru the cracks...dealer personnel come and go all the time. If you got your Bronco, it's all good. Did the 2nd one have a special order window sticker (green) or dealer stock (blue)? If it's blue, they probably are ordering popular options for the lot, and some salesman was doing follow up and saw you had one ordered with the same options and called.
Azure Gray. Yeah, the sticker says special order. My probably very whiny complaint is that I ordered what I thought would be a 1 off, and now I know it's 1 of 2. lol Half as rare as before.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had that happen when my dealership got bought out, the salesman left and so did the sales manager. Got an email from Ford saying my Bronco was scheduled even though it was sitting in my driveway. Initially I thought it was just Ford being Ford and the emails were late since I never got build update emails on the one in the driveway. Then I got an email with the VIN and it was different so I called the dealer who said yeah it must be a duplicate. When it arrived they called and asked if I wanted to buy it. I passed as I just bought the same one 2-3 months prior lol.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this is a "slipped through the cracks". Especially since the dealership had another WBDO order they had assigned to you in their system. Sounds like your order got put in twice, nobody at the dealership ever checked Ford had order 1 assigned to you and the dealer had order 2 assigned.

I realize that not everyone has a good relationship with their dealers or sales person. I was in constant communication with my sales person from the time I got scheduled for production all the way to when it was sitting in the railyard. In this forum there have been a significant number of people who knew their Bronco was being built but were waiting for the dealer to call them. Why give that step in the Bronco purchasing process a chance to fail?

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've dealt with Ford of Kirkland on a couple occasions. Integrity isn't a word I'd associate with them.

They don't get the benefit of the doubt with me. Their actions here are absolutely intentional.

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The money slipped through the cracks right into their pockets :)

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Defiantly slipped thru the cracks....seriously sometimes I wonder if dealerships even interviewed some of their people when they hired them. I think as long as your a warm body they hire you.

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's hard to shake a bad feeling. It's taken us years to build a dealer relationship that we actually go back to now that we've moved to a different state. When we met > 25 years ago, husband said to the GM "you can make a little money over MANY vehicles (we trade several times a year = vehicle addiction) or you can make a lot ONE TIME" !! They made the right choice and FORD thinks we're a fleet dealer. LOL! Good luck with the new Bronco!!

buckhorn_cortez

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, SHO, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes...it's a huge plot against you. The dealer had nothing better to do and said, "Hey, let's eff around with this guy." So, you're the designated victim, there's no doubt about it because no one ever makes mistakes...
Sponsored