First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Posted thread today on 10 k markup by Future Ford of Sacramento. Ron Dupratt Ford of Dixon CA, says they will Order my Bronco with no added msrp .They are sending paperwork by email today they said .Will see how it goes and post results.They require a 500.00 deposit , I guess to be exspected.
Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posted thread today on 10 k markup by Future Ford of Sacramento. Ron Dupratt Ford of Dixon CA, says they will Order my Bronco with no added msrp .They are sending paperwork by email today they said .Will see how it goes and post results.They require a 500.00 deposit , I guess to be exspected.
Thank you for letting us know. I live outside Sacramento area, so this is relevant to me.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it makes you feel better, I had to plop down 1k at my dealer, non-refundable. Just less to finance in the end.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it makes you feel better, I had to plop down 1k at my dealer, non-refundable. Just less to finance in the end.
Man, that dealer would have to be my brother at this point given everything that's gone on, to put down a large non-refundable deposit. But hopefully it works out for you.

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So they let you order a base manual Sasquatch? Was it 2 door?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can not order until my previous reservation is changed by Ford to the new dealer , so I am Fords mercy now. If Ford does not change my reservation soon I will be done trying to buy a Bronco , the headache is not worth it to me.

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
My build is a Carbon Grey base sasquatch 2.3 manual 7 , only added roof rails , keyless entry , floor liner with carpet mats , for whatever reason is the same price without floor mats , maybe they are different , idk and cargo area liner .Wanted antimatter blue . Dealer said he would check on last year model price guarantee , if I get a credit on it the 2022 would be cheaper ,since my first build would have been an automatic for 1,800 and change more, to go with the sasquatch, since sticks were not available with it squatched builds .We will see what happens , build is just under 39k with today's price , I would still order it , but have to hope my 21 time stamp is transferable to a new dealer , if not I am pretty much screwed and out , thx to Future Ford bailing off the no added markup list.
Sponsored