Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just starting my research on a Bronco build, I've only had one new car before - '07 JKU, and I researched it for months and bought one of the initial orders. It has turned out well knock on wood, no major issues and I'm still driving it with 180k miles. So, sorry for the new thread, as I've searched a bit but haven't got a definitive answer. I'm looking for the cheapest build that has the following:

4 door, Velocity Blue, Sasquatch, marine grade flooring/drain vents, manual

I started with the black diamond to get the marine/drain, can add sasquatch, but wanted to double-check that I can downgrade the sasquatch package to a manual. This is probably all of not since I probably won't order until 2022 or later. From Charleston, SC, just saw the first one on the road the other day, very impressed.
Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Manual Sasquatch won't be able to be ordered until 2022 anyways. If you are not in a hurry, I'd wait for a while.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d reserve now to get a placeholder in line. Reserve a wild track 2 door mic top 2.7 towing package Lux that will have a .000000001% chance of being built. Then when the 2022 order bank opens swap to your black diamond build.
Sponsored

Last edited: