First Name
camilla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok I'm tired of waiting. I secured a reservation on 7/14/2020.Was not able to order the Bronco with a manual trans and sasquatch package until 10/28/2021. I had to pull teeth to get the dealership to link my reservation to the Bronco ordered. I still feel as if something fishy is afoot with the dealership. I have attached a pic of my account at ford and the paperwork I received from the dealership the day I ordered. I don't believe the Bronco that I ordered is in my name or attached to my reservation #. My gut keeps telling me something isn't right. Any advice????

Bronco1.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

Bronco3.jpg
Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got that same document but also got one with the final amount due signed by the manager.

0CA69C59-5297-4772-81D3-43A4F391B5DA.jpeg

OP
OP
njvixen

njvixen

Black Diamond
First Name
camilla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm sooooo confused. The day I ordered at the dealership, I received this email from Ford, confirming my order. So why does it say that Ford will be in touch with me to finalize my order, on my account at Ford.com???????????

Bronco order conf.jpg

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't wait for emails. There is bountiful information in this forum on how to track your order. Go to top left on this page and click on the menu then click on trackers. Read the associated links to trackers. There is also a search button.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok I'm tired of waiting. I secured a reservation on 7/14/2020.Was not able to order the Bronco with a manual trans and sasquatch package until 10/28/2021. I had to pull teeth to get the dealership to link my reservation to the Bronco ordered. I still feel as if something fishy is afoot with the dealership. I have attached a pic of my account at ford and the paperwork I received from the dealership the day I ordered. I don't believe the Bronco that I ordered is in my name or attached to my reservation #. My gut keeps telling me something isn't right. Any advice????

Bronco1.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

Bronco3.jpg
There is no vehicle order for you, its just a "Preview".

SmartSelect_20220327-094052_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored