First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did this in my mustang to both the head unit and digital dash, it’ll probably happen in the Bronco too!

F3527DD0-80F9-4C6F-8707-4F7CEFB8C853.jpeg

226E3951-F2C4-4C0E-BB46-D0A6364B7D3C.jpeg
wow you figured out how to replace the digital dash? I had a 15 mustang and thought about an 18 and always wondered if it would be possible to upgrade that dash later. I remember when I kind of left the forums after I sold the mustang people were getting close. Bet it was expensive.
Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

wow you figured out how to replace the digital dash? I had a 15 mustang and thought about an 18 and always wondered if it would be possible to upgrade that dash later. I remember when I kind of left the forums after I sold the mustang people were getting close. Bet it was expensive.
yah it was pricy, but they only made my Grabber Blue in 17 so I sooner paid and did it myself than upgrade to a 18+ and loose the car I love in the colour I love! It’s a similar situation with mustang trim, if you want the digital speedometer yourequired the “premium” package with reverse sensors in the rear bumper and leather seats. I have the base performance pack car withjust the premium components I want! Again I’ll likely do the same down the line with the bronco if and when they produce a kit?
The company I used has kits for all sorts of ford vehicles. They essentially sell you the wiring harness and cables so everything is plug and play, and they program everything so it’s really plug and play. All the parts boxes, bags are genuine ford parts, only the adapter for the harness was their companies “design”
https://www.infotainment.com/

Seanford08

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jetta tsi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I might goes as far as purchasing the Outer Banks 12" headunit trim & head unit for my Black Diamond and swap it out myself when parts can be sourced from the Dealer just so I can utilize Carplay on a 12" and have Vinyl washout/drain floors w/ my Black Diamond. :cool:
That was my plan as well. Hopefully with everything being “modular” this won’t be a big pain. I asked bronco nation directly but got a vague response lol

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You have to get all the way up to Lux to get homelink is that right? Seems silly. The screen would be nice to have but not need to have. I have the 360 camera on my wagon and NEVER use it. Maybe in an off road setting it would be different but DD it's completely unnecessary. Forward sensing system, skip that the steel bumper works perfectly fine for that.

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I need the heated seats from mid, keyless access is also nice.
Yeah, mid is a must have.

We've had key fobs since the 90's. You still have to take them out of your pocket to open the door. Being able to grab the door and have it open is amazing.

I want BD for the skid plates and drainplugs, but I want the lane keeping because its 2020. Hopefully they will let us option these wants out. .
Lane-keep assist is part of the co-pilot system on mid and up. It's not self driving, if that's what you're after though.

Sponsored

Jacobmic

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2008 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I might goes as far as purchasing the Outer Banks 12" headunit trim & head unit for my Black Diamond and swap it out myself when parts can be sourced from the Dealer just so I can utilize Carplay on a 12" and have Vinyl washout/drain floors w/ my Black Diamond. :cool:
#balleralert

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just wish I could get the 12 inch screen separately on the BD. I would pay $500 for it without even thinking about it.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, thinking about the High package...I don't care that much about the camera, the big screen, or tech upgrades. One thing I would like is the puddle light/spotlights on the mirror caps. Does anyone think this could be hacked onto a Black Diamond by ordering parts and using ForScan?
Sponsored